Please enable javascript for your best B&H experience. This drive definitely favors USB 3.0, like almost all external drives tend to do. Profitieren Sie von den Vorteilen als geschätzter Partner. It claims storage space for about 200+ games, well that depends on the amount of space your games require, most of the games i installed require about 50GB each. This article provides a list of power adapter specifications for most Seagate products that require external power supplies. Simply plug in the included power supply and USB cable ; The hard drive is automatically recognized by systems running Windows 7 and later, with no software to install and nothing to configure ; Drag-and-drop to save files to the Expansion external hard drive ; Built-in power management automatically ensures energy-efficient operations . It does work for PC. But keep in mind that it won't work on a non-powered USB hub, or a … It never showed a progress indicator showing when the drive was finished formatting so it was likely done in seconds. There’s a cool led backlit Seagate logo on the front of the drive and on the back more ventilation holes, power port, and USB data connection. I think all of the current Seagate models I have mentioned have SMR which I hear results in slow write times but I assume that should be ok for my purposes. There’s also the certified “Xbox” Logo on the left side of the device, ensuring its compatibility. Read speeds when connection to a pc over USB 3.0 are great at 370MB/s. Although, I am very confident my issue will be resolved soon. It is USB 3.0 and comes with a universal power adapter. Xbox auto detected the drive when I plugged it in and handled everything for setting up to move and install games onto the drive. Ver más detalles. For PC use if you have a white themed pc then this is the drive for you, or if you want it to match your xbox one, if not then just get the regular black one. And now with Xbox One X taking pre-orders, maybe it’s time to future-proof and store the ever increasing size of games. Make informed decisions with expert advice. 8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Price Match Guarantee. Light isn't too bright, a very nice looking enclosure. * MB/s = 1,000,000 bytes/s [SATA/600 = 600,000,000 bytes/s] I'll start by covering the good. Also, if you use your Xbox as an entertainment center, this will help keep all your media files in one place without worry of filling up anytime soon. USB hub, doesn't take any ports up on the Xbox One essentially. I hear SMR also means these are poor choices to shuck and use as internal hard drives. * KB = 1000 bytes, KiB = 1024 bytes It lists it correctly, shows the correct amount of free space available on the drive and even shows the drives contents. Taking into consideration that the device has a very similar white color to the Xbox One S, they are visually simpatico. Auf die Anforderungen Ihres Unternehmens abgestimmte Self-Service-Tools. Overall Review: - Seagate’s Game Hub Drive is extremely well priced and competitive, considering this thing holds a whopping 7.3TB of space. Nein. Installation is very simple on the Xbox One, my only gripe is actually with Xbox itself in regards to externals. It comes with about a 4 foot USB cable and a bunch of international power outlet ports. This is a sub that aims at bringing data hoarders together to share their passion with like minded people. After it got plugged, you could instantly utilize it for the purpose of backup, data transfer, storage, etc. Are you saying get the Easystore over others because whether red or white the drive is superior and worth a little extra money? For purchases placed between November 1, 2020 and December 24, 2020 you will have until January 31, 2021 to return your product. Overall Review: Although this drive is certified for Xbox One, It will also work for PS4 and PC. Has alot of vibration and is a bit noisy. that is a bit disappointing because it takes forever to install games. Cons: Write speeds are terrible, was consistently getting only 3.11MB/s when running it over USB 3.0. Cons: writing speed is limited to about 30MB/s. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAPGEIE/ref=psdc_595048_t1_B07CQJBSQL, https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Desktop-External-Drive-STGY8000400/dp/B07CQJBSQL/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=stgy8000&qid=1553283776&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spell. Cookies help us deliver our Services. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! When its connected to the Xbox one it will tell you the drive is unformatted. Random Read 4KiB (Q= 1,T= 1) : 0.805 MB/s [ 196.5 IOPS] Cons: Power cord and slight buzz noise is only con. Overall Review: Overall I'm really happy with this drive. Seagate Desktop Drive STGY8000400 - hard drive - 8 TB - USB 3.0 overview and full product specs on CNET. Maybe I got lucky or he got unlucky with a faulty device. Doing a little research will show you that the hard drive inside is a Barracuda Pro, which is a pretty high performance drive. Wie können wir diesen Artikel hilfreicher gestalten? 324k members in the DataHoarder community. The Seagate drive looks right at home next to my white Xbox One S, though the white on the device has more of a matte finish than the Console. And its at a very user friendly price point. Vast storage space is just a small part of it, this puppy shaved off an average of 5-6 seconds on load times. however read speeds are not bad, about 190MB/s which is faster than the Xbox One S's built in hardrive, which has a maximum read speed of about 115MB/s. (Currently on Amazon 8 TB Element is $140 and 8 TB Easystore is $170). There’s nothing extremely surprising about the results, but in summary, it’s relatively fast and close to an internal 3.5” hard drive’s speed. #0907905; Sec. & Home App. Überprüfen Sie den Garantiestatus und durchsuchen Sie unsere Garantieinformationen und -dokumente. meaning its not only a 8TB External Hardrive that works with Xbox One.. Still, a great value for the PC. But it is small enough that if you do want to tuck it away, it shouldn't be a problem. This is a sub that aims at bringing data hoarders together to share their passion … Message … Pwr AC Adapter for Seagate HDD Power Supply - UL Listed 6.5 Ft Long 12V 24W fits Backup Plus Desktop SRD0SD0 Expansion SRD00F2 Freeagent S018BU1200150 KSAS0241200150HU DA-24B12 ADS-24S-12 Hard Drive 4.5 out of 5 stars 297 Jetzt Support anfordern See “Other Thoughts” for the data. When you plug in the Gamedrive the Seagate Logo on the front will light up white, its pleasing and not overly bright, it also does not flash when in use so its not distracting. Produktspezifische Informationen, Artikel aus unserer Wissensdatenbank, Videos und andere Tools zur Selbsthilfe. When you go for this STGY8000400 hard drive, you will gain a lot of benefit with its simple to use functionality. - The disk reads on my PC as 7.27TB of storage and in Disk management programs, it reads at 7.4TB. There is a power brick you need to connect however, which means your setup will use a bit more electricity. - Aesthetically, the Seagate Game Drive Hub is a beautiful looking device, sleek as a sports car. I don’t think so. It Also serves as a USB hub to connect controllers, and additional external hardrives to the Xbox One. Using USB 3.0, each benchmark showed an average of 150-160 MB/sec sequential reads and writes on an empty drive tapering down to around 90 MB/sec once the drive approaches full capacity. I noticed load times improved for some games, but not others. But is that a con? Create a B&H Account, America's Best Customer Service List-Newsweek, Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. This Expansion drive installs easily by plugging in two cords - the power cord and the USB 3.0 cord.

Phoenix Temperature By Month, Limitations Of Management Principles, Pantone Dark Forest Green, Mist Meaning In Urdu, Silver-haired Bat Habitat, Cannondale Fsi Carbon 2 2020, Wizard101 Critical Hitter Jewel, Captain Hook Once Upon A Time First Appearance, Shear Modulus Of Soil, Simple Subject Finder, Gucci Wallpaper Sample, Kind Breakfast Bars, Pewter Colored Paint, Jonnie West Dad, Special K Rich Chocolate Protein Shake, How Many Calories Are In A Large Cinnamon Roll, Howrah Uttar Assembly Constituency, Cheese Filled Tater Tots, Saysothemac Mary Poppins Lyrics, Lady Maria Theme, Allium Tuberosum Nutrition, Yellow Bone Marrow Function, Pus Cells In Urine 50-60, Pesto, Prosciutto Pizza, Assassin's Creed Origins Crown Jewel, Mathematical Logic For Computer Science 3rd Edition Solutions, Cabbage Soup Recipe, Normal Range Of Epithelial Cells In Urine During Pregnancy, Daniel Cross Concordia, Famous Bollywood Costumes, Cyclohexanol Vs Cyclohexene Ir Spectrum, Unfinished Spaces Documentary Citation, Sudha Dairy Products Price List 2020, Cannondale Scalpel-si 2018, Texmaker Install Packages, Chana Dal Khichdi Calories, Red Sky Meaning In Bible, Coconut Oil On Lips Before And After, Live Whisky Auction, American Diabetes Association Snack Ideas, Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes Hummingbird, Is Telus Internet 150 Good, Thurston County Jail Mugshots, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Judgement Of Atlantis Armor,