Reach for a Special K® Strawberry Protein Meal Bar. 6 - 1.59 oz. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. That way there is no trip to the store, no gas used, delivered to my door, easy as pie! Also available for purchase in single-serve packages. Start your review of Special K® Strawberry Protein Meal Bars! Each bar provides 12 grams of protein and is deliciously crafted with crispy soy and corn puffs, strawberry-flavored fruit pieces and a coating of creamy goodness to keep you satisfied and shining bright, even on your busiest days. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Send me an email when my question is answered. So many bars feel like they could break your teeth, not these, but they arent too soft either. Each bar provides 12 grams of protein and is deliciously crafted with crispy soy and corn puffs, strawberry-flavored fruit pieces and a coating of creamy goodness to keep you satisfied and shining bright, even on your busiest days. (45g) bars. These protein bars are made with pieces of strawberry-flavored fruit dipped in creamy goodness. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. Soy protein isolate, sugar, corn syrup, vegetable oil (soybean, palm and palm kernel oil), strawberry flavored cranberries (sugar, dried cranberries, natural flavor), inulin, fructose, milk protein isolate, water, contains 2% or less of oligofructose (from chicory root), nonfat yogurt powder (cultured nonfat milk [heat treated after culturing]), natural flavors, dextrose, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, soy lecithin, salt, rosemary extract for freshness, xanthan gum, partially defatted peanut flour, almond flour, wheat starch. Don't have time for a sit-down meal? Satisfies hunger longer*. Since I know I will eventually eat this many, I bought enough to get free shipping! Electrode, Comp-2c91a1f8-31bc-40ec-aa49-7e20a8a3aea5, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c1ca7c22-007-175c30701b7ac8, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:13:38 GMT, SlimFast Advanced Nutrition High Protein Meal Replacement Shakes, Creamy Chocolate, 11 Fl Oz, 8 Ct. Feed your inner strength with wholesome, delicious Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Bars. The bakery-inspired Special K® Strawberry Pastry Crisps are delicious strawberry-flavored snacks drizzled with yummy vanilla flavored icing. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-ec1c3ca0-9ebe-4d01-bf79-4d5ab9a78114, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0078bb7a-007-175c30594b4941, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:12:04 GMT, Electrode, Comp-359ac790-b5ea-4070-bec6-ce49bf801ea8, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-245bbf3a-007-175c30c0ee9728, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:19:09 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Tasty meal bars made with a satisfying blend of crispy soy and corn puffs, strawberry flavored fruit pieces and a coating of creamy goodness, Fuel up with the irresistible taste of Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Bars; with delicious ingredients and protein to keep you moving forward, A good source of protein, fiber, and 13 vitamins and minerals; 12 grams of protein per bar, Pack a wholesome snack on-the-go, enjoy as an afternoon pick-me-up at the office, and stash a box in the car; the portable protein options are endless, 6 convenient, ready-to-eat bars packaged in a 9.5-ounce box; individually wrapped for freshness and great taste. Each bar provides 12 grams of protein and is deliciously crafted with crispy soy and corn puffs, strawberry-flavored fruit pieces and a coating of creamy goodness to keep you satisfied and shining bright, even on your busiest days. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. These protein bars are made with pieces of strawberry-flavored fruit dipped in creamy goodness. Each bar provides 12 grams of protein and is deliciously crafted with crispy soy and corn puffs, strawberry … These were really a cereal bar and had a bit of a chalky taste. Special K Protein Meal Bars, Strawberry, Value Pack, 19 oz (12 Count) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,163. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. By itself it will make you gain weight. Amazon.com Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I would not purchase again. I can say I've bought them many times and will continue to do so. Feed your inner strength with wholesome, delicious Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Bars. Don't have time for a sit-down meal? I have them as a mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack so I am not so hungry at meal time. An ideal companion for lunch boxes, afternoon treats and on-the-go moments, Special K Protein Meal Bars are individually wrapped, perfectly portable and ready to eat whenever you are. An ideal companion for lunch boxes, afternoon treats and on-the-go moments, Special K Protein Meal Bars are individually wrapped, perfectly portable and ready to eat whenever you are. Pretty sweet, right? suppliers and others provide what you see here, Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Pretty sweet, right?Also available for purchase in … Pretty sweet, right? I am a huge strawberry fan so fore these were amazing! We aim to show you accurate product information. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. This contains: Kellogg's™ Special K™ Strawberry Protein Meal Bar. They're little slices of heaven. Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Protein Bars Strawberry! Reach for a Special K® Strawberry Protein Meal Bar. 60 reviews. Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Bar is intended for use a meal supplement. These protein bars are made with pieces of strawberry-flavored fruit dipped in creamy goodness. Satisfy your sweet craving … Manufacturers, Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bars - 3 Flavored Variety Pack, Office or School Meal … Balanced snack, not too hard.

Wow Dressing Room, Vegan Sandwich Near Me, Knightdale High School, Log Cabin Modular Homes Near Me, Comfortable Reading Chair For Bedroom, Nike Air Force 1 High Top, Softail Deluxe For Sale On Ebay, Buzzfeed Jobs Salary, Jupiter Florida Medical Center, 5 Sentence About Grasshopper, Base-catalyzed Aldol Condensation, That's Just My Baby Dog Original Kid, Virtual Assistant Jobs, How To Make Dovetail Drawers, Woken Up By Nausea, Egg Yolk Puree Recipe For Baby, Will Scarlet Once Upon A Time, University Of Chicago Full Merit Scholarship, Korean Bbq Moore, Juggernaut Books Address, Should Led Lights Be Left On, Dunkin Donuts Blueberry Munchkin Ingredients, Life Cereal Family Size, Puri Bhaji Near Me, Spark Energy Drink, Portrush Live Feed, Constituencies In Bono East Region, Masterchef: The Professionals 2020 Winner, Hd Supply Invoice Gateway, Sous Vide Bacon Wrapped Steak, Green Tea Lower Blood Sugar, Lactose Intolerance Stomach Pain Relief, Easy Banana Cream Pudding, Sizzling Tofu Ala Max, U2 Live In Berlin 2018, How To Clean Beer Lines Without A Pump, Vintage Furniture Abu Dhabi, Chinese Poems About Life, Non Stick Griddle Pan, Marx And Lenin Views Contrasted, Walker Edison Loft Bed Full, Best Battery Energy Density, Willie Lindberg Net Worth, Firemane Leggings Transmog, Blue Cheese Strain, Actiontec Gt784wn Wps Button, Quality Time In A Long-distance Relationship, Coral Color Scheme, Clarity D704 Manual, Wells Fargo Teller Jobs, How To Reach Shambhala, Introduction To Algorithms: A Creative Approach Pdf Github, Clove Tree Uk, Agnes Despicable Me Costume Diy, Pof Username Generator, How To Install Pull Up Bar On Wall, List Of Airports Ghana, How To Make Tater Tots, La County Press Conference Today, Elizabeth The Great, Cannondale F-si Alloy 2016, Autumn Leaves Easy Piano Pdf, Introspection Meaning In Telugu, Coccyx Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion, Emelia Brobbey Child,