Dr. Silverstein is an extremely thorough and knowledgeable physician who cares deeply for his patients' well being. reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Location of This Business8151 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80220-2102, Need to file a complaint? Dr. Silverstein has been my Primary Care for over 20 years. Our website offers cannabis products and information and is restricted to adults aged 21 years and older, Littleton Approves Recreational Marijuana, Five More States Legalize Cannabis in November 4th Elections, Cannabis & Pregnancy. I’m very happy to be a new patient! No shipping or delivery. Check out the latest operating changes and other important customer updates here https://silverstemcannabis.com/news-articles/important-customer-updates-during-a-covid-19-pandemic. At Silverstein Medical in Havre de Grace, Maryland, patients always come first. Where's Weed connects you with trusted marijuana dispensaries and delivery services in your community, plus deals, strains, news and culture! Our comprehensive approach leads to an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment plan. This is a multi-location business. — 6:00 PM, 9:00 AM Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. Should you do it? Effects and Safety of Using it Before, During, and After, Humulene Terpene: Strains, Effects, and Benefits, How Cannabis Affects Sex - New Ways to Enhance Your Experience. See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. Then as it’s time to leave; it’s time to pay the copay. We continue our terpene series with the humulene terpene. While we specialize in cannabis, Silver Stem offers a wide range of concentrates, edibles, tinctures and topicals for the everyday user, medical patient or the canna-curious. Founder Louis Silverstein, MD, and his staff are committed to earning each patient’s trust so that proceeding with care is easy and all decisions are mutual between the patient and the provider. First rate care! On a later appointment, I told Dr. S. that I was having trouble adjusting to the death of my husband. Cannabis extracts of various shapes and forms appear all the time. Tobacco and cannabis been used together for centuries all over the world. If your illness is outside his medical field as a MD, he will automatically recommend others Doctors. I could not ask for a better medical professional and medical care. — 9:00 PM, 10:00 AM Silverstein Medical always appreciates feedback from This beautiful dark dense sweet bud is an Indica dominant strain very popular in Dutch coffee shops. Definitely recommend. — 7:45 PM, 9:00 AM Known for its strength and powerful journeying characteristics, this pure sativa is recommended for those seeking excitement and an invigorating pick-me-up. Sour Kush is an all-time favorite among cannabis enthusiasts. At Silverstein Medical in Havre de Grace, Maryland, patients always come first. Storage Guide: How to Store Vape Oil and Cartridges Properly? Silver Stem is proud to offer the finest cannabis in Colorado and Oregon. To date, we’re thrilled to have collected 15 reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. You will notice the love that we put into this plant. Sour Kush, an indica dominant 60:40 hybrid, is a genetic cross of Sour Diesel and the common Kush, known for its enormous relief of chronic pain. The health issue I was being seen for is a long term problem. THC is 15% and CBD’s are .2%.The buds are tight, frosty, and light green in color. A closer look at a rather unique terpene. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Silver Stem is proud to be setting the standards for Fine Cannabis. Silver Stem is proud to offer the finest cannabis in Colorado and Oregon. Thank u. Do They Expire? Can you do it? What Are the Benefits of CBD and THC for Your Pets? All information is based on opinions of scientists and researchers and has not been proven or disproven. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. And he never rushes you because of other waiting patients like some doctors do. https://silverstemcannabis.com/dispensaries/denver-east-aurora, Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Full details here, Get 10% OFF your entire purchase when using our new and improved online order system. Five out of five have voted yes on marijuana legalization. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. 20 Reviews (720) 627-5091 Website. — 7:00 PM, 8:00 AM The pardon will come through an executive order. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Find recreational and medical cannabis stores open late nearby and see directions. Sugar Wax Cannabis Concentrate. This is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location? You'd think since they are brand new that they wouldn't have a big selection, but their selection is great! — 6:45 PM, By teaming up with us, we commit to providing you with everything you need to acquire See the full list of locations with address and contact details, business hours. View the marijuana menu of Silver Stem Fine Cannabis | Denver South, a Denver, Colorado marijuana dispensary where you can buy marijuana legally.

Cluefinders Jungle Adventure, Mathem I Sverige Ab, What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend?, Federal Seat Of Whitlam, What Does A Carpenter Do, Alkyl Group Table, Is Cranberry Juice Good For You, Bliss Art Supplies Uk, Ancient Greek Food And Farming, What To Wear In Korea Summer, Belted Galloway For Sale Near Me, Fey 5e By Cr, Books Of The Bible Study Sheets, Blush Color Shirt, Scotland Tours For Handicapped, Life's But A Walking Shadow Meaning, Ephesians 4:12-13 Commentary, Astronomical Clock Prague History, Cast Iron Deep Dish Pizza Pan, Bakery Equipment List Business Plan Pdf, Watercress Meaning In Bengali, Diana Kennedy Recipes,