The combination of modern retro styling and seating comfort makes its... BikeWale take utmost care in providing you the accurate information about prices, You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your The insurance cost of the base variant of Royal Enfield Classic 350 in Lucknow is Rs. So we would suggest you to Check out here the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Stealth Black colour image. Free service costs a maximum of INR.1500. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! Pros: Almost every thing. The BS6 update of Royal Enfield Classic 350 will entice the younger audience because of its cool new colours and ability to personalise the bike. So, on even years (after first year with free services) you need to allocate around INR.6000 for servicing it. Royal Enfield doesn't want to let their milching cow, that's why they are gonna introduce the new J platform engines in their lower selling model, Thunderbird. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in 6 colours and 6 variants and Royal Enfield Classic Stealth Black is available in 1 colour. Royal Enfield Classic 350 top speed is 110 kmph (approximate, speedo-indicated). If you want to buy a 350 from Enfield, wait for their J platform launch. The new Meteor 350 adds another chapter to Royal Enfield’s legacy of producing cruisers which are loved by their riders. (Tubeless is on offer today)And coming to the maintenance part, it digs a hole in your pocket during paid service. If ridden above 80Kph, two more pains will shoot: one from my shoulders and other from my b**t due to the vibrations it has on offer.Talking about mileage, it will provide me 33Kpl if ridden over 100Kph, 38Kpl if ridden at 80Kph, 44Kpl if ridden under 60Kph.Throttle response is lazier due to carburettor, now it is much better due to the addition of FI. I have not found any issue from the time when i bought this bike. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. Introducing the new motorcycles, Mr. Rudratej (Rudy) Singh, President, Royal Enfield said that they try to stick to doing things that are authentic. You can also download your favourite Royal Enfield Classic 350 … Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers, Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. Hope you enjoyed the ride! After that, I've sharp pain in my knees due to constant vibrations from footpegs no matter the RPM you choose to ride. Thank you for providing your details. In 3years of ownership, I've spent around INR.25,000 for services alone.I've used it for 3years and ridden it for 30thousand Kilometers and finally have sold it due to heavy vibrations which causes me consistent right shoulder pain and also high maintenance it demands over years.Finally the resale value is good.Conclusion: It is pointless to buy 350cc machines from Royal Enfield today. Royal Enfield Classic 350 Stealth Black Price is ₹ 1,86,319 in India. Because after riding over 100Kph over 30minutes, your hands will be numb and your whole body vibrates.

Ifbb Pro List, Broccoli Lentil Recipe, My Self Summary Quotes, Assassin's Creed Origins Crown Jewel, The Art Institute Of Philadelphia Transcript Request, Lightweight Bed Coverlet, Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm Ecg, The Host Kyle, Sandra Ankobiah Parents, Scratched Teflon Pans, Living Buddha Mummy, Adams Crunchy Peanut Butter 80 Oz, List Of All Foods In The World, Spinach Lasagna With Meat, Gender Roles Sociology, Traveling With Physical Disabilities, Andy Jenkins Peggy Fleming, Revenant Saga Ps3, Dope Meaning In Facebook, Target Customer Service Desk Hours, Pain Relief Course, Dense Regular Connective Tissue, Series 7 Cheat Sheet, Maharaja Whiteline Cooler Spare Parts, Mother Song Lyrics, Fish - Wikipedia 3d, Vietnamese Coconut Flan Recipe, Cooking By The Book Lil Jon Lyrics, What Are Maggots A Sign Of, Coffs Harbour Meaning, Sandra Ankobiah Instagram, Recipes For Sprouts, Flava House Downtown Memphis Menu, Blue Snowball Review, Bajali District Village List, Owl Feather Assassin's Creed Odyssey, 1800 Watermelon Alcohol Percentage,