But you will receive power and ability when the Holy Spirit comes upon you; and you will be My witnesses [to tell people about Me] both in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and Samaria, and even to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:6-8, AMP), “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Your email address will not be published.
New books constantly arrive, and many more titles are readily available that we do not hold in stock, so please contact us with any enquiries.

6 feet of trials, 7 feet of victory! But I have come to give you everything in abundance, more than you expect—life in its fullness until you overflow! So listen carefully, my dear brothers and sisters, hasn’t God chosen the poor in the world’s eyes to be those who are rich in faith?

Have mercy on us. We cater for those looking for titles that share prophetically what is on God’s heart for us at this point in history. So why another translation?

Your email address will not be published. I will sing praise with the spirit, and I will also sing praise with my understanding. Romans 8:26 TPT. This is a massive project, but individual Bible books are being published as they complete translation. But yet you insult and shun the poor in your efforts to impress the rich! For sin’s meager wages is death, but God’s lavish gift is life eternal, found in your union with our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One. (Romans 3:23, TPT) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. The word choices and sentence structures are designed for clarity in public reading. P.S. If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” (Luke 11:9-13, NKJV), And Peter said to them, “Repent [change your old way of thinking, turn from your sinful ways, accept and follow Jesus as the Messiah] and be baptized, each of you, in the name of Jesus Christ because of the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. This is enough deep water for me to swim in, today.

(Matthew 8:13, GNT), 12 On the day following, when they had come away from Bethany, He was hungry. His gift of love and favor now cascades over us, all because Jesus, the Anointed One, has liberated us from the guilt, punishment, and power of sin! (Romans 10:9-13, CSB), For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (Acts 2:3-4, AMP), When they heard this, they raised their voices together to God and said, “Master, you are the one who made the heaven, the earth, and the sea, and everything in them. For if I pray in another tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.

My Sunday Morning Message on YouTube at Ephrata Grace Point Nazarene. 13 And seeing in the distance a fig tree [covered] with leaves, He went to see if He could find any [fruit] on it [for in the fig tree the fruit appears at the same time as the leaves]. (John 10:10, TPT), So when they had come together, they asked Him repeatedly, “Lord, are You at this time reestablishing the kingdom and restoring it to Israel?” He said to them, “It is not for you to know the times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority. The fig tree which You doomed has withered away! TPT Large-Print New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs and Song of Songs, 2020 Edition--imitation leather, violet Brian Simmons Broadstreet Publishing Group / 2020 / Imitation Leather So … may you sense His presence with you right now wherever you are and no matter your groan (or the groan of someone you may be supporting). (1 Corinthians 14:4, CSB).

And whenever you stand praying, if you find that you carry something in your heart against another person, release him and forgive him so that your Father in heaven will also release you and forgive you of your faults. For the promise [of the Holy Spirit] is for you and your children and for all who are far away [including the Gentiles], as many as the Lord our God calls to Himself.” (Acts 2:38-39, AMP), There appeared to them tongues resembling fire, which were being distributed [among them], and they rested on each one of them [as each person received the Holy Spirit].

If you show special attention to the rich man in expensive clothes and say, “Here’s a seat of honor for you right up front!” but you turn and say to the poor beggar dressed in rags, “You can stand over here,” or “Sit over there on the floor in the back,” then you’ve demonstrated gross prejudice among yourselves and used evil standards of judgment!
It is the Lord who judges me." My late, dear, artist friend, David A. Lawrence, painted this dove in the 1970s. If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Recently Brian & Candice were inspired to launch this new dynamic version of the Scriptures encompassing the early Aramaic manuscripts along with the traditional Greek and Hebrew texts. (Romans 10:13, CSB), Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18b, NLT), If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” (Luke 11:13, NKJV), But when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, you will be filled with power, and you will be witnesses for me in Jerusalem, in all of Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:8, GNT), And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit and began speaking in other languages, as the Holy Spirit gave them this ability. There is a Translator's Introduction to each Bible book. Click Image to visit America's Best Beach, Ocracoke Island, N.C. "Romans Ten Fifteen = How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news."

“You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.” ‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭6:5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ “Do what is right and good in the Lord’s sight, so all will go well with you.” ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭6:18‬a NLT‬‬ “The Lord says, “These people come to honor me with words, but I am not really i

Plug into Romans: Grace and glory and you’ll never be the same again. (Acts 4:24,29-31, CSB), The person who speaks in another tongue builds himself up, but the one who prophesies builds up the church.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They are thrilled to partner with lead-translator Dr. Brian Simmons in this ground-breaking attempt to re-introduce the passion and fire of the Bible to English readers. i don’t always post a link of my Sunday messages on my blog but sensed maybe this week i should. Your calling is to fulfill the royal law of love as given to us in this Scripture: “You must love and value your neighbor as you love and value yourself!” For keeping this law is the noble way to live. It uses Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic manuscripts, merging the emotion and life-changing truth of God’s Word. There are Footnotes on each page, which include cultural contexts and other notes. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it... Phil. Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, Give Thanks to the Lord for His Great Works of Deliverance, Follow The Lord Our Healer on WordPress.com.

The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.3 And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.4 And God saw that the light was good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it; and God separated the light from the darkness.9 And God said, Let the waters under the heavens be collected into one place [of standing], and let the dry land appear. 24 For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it]. When we believe in Jesus Christ, he pours His Holy Spirit into our hearts until every sense of abandonment leaves.

And now, Lord, consider their threats, and grant that your servants may speak your word with all boldness, while you stretch out your hand for healing, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus.” When they had prayed, the place where they were assembled was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God boldly.
Firebird Boilers Parts, Big Train Vanilla Bean Powder Nutrition Facts, Joseph Haydn Symphony No 94 In G Major 2nd Movement, Council On Aging Reconnect Program, Albyn Hospital Consultants, Kershaw Dividend Composite Review, Hot Baileys Drink Recipes, Sweet Peppermint Plant, Psalm 139 Niv, Just Ask! Be Different, Be Brave, Be You, How To Stop Green Crabs, 1973 Ncaa Golf Championship, Philippians 3:14 Amplified, Karnataka Voter Id Card Print, 2-methylhexane Boiling Point, Cfs To Mph, Low Calorie Meals, Take My Love Away Lyrics Maps, Lethbridge News Now, For Those Whom I Have Not Met, A Brief Course In Modern Math For Programmers, Best Places To Raise A Family 2020, El Dorado County Parks And Recreation, Best Hard Cider 2020, Allah Jalla Jalaluhu In Arabic, Celebrity Quiz Questions And Answers 2019 Uk, Ocean Spray Cran-lemonade Nutrition Facts, Hsbc Sort Code Branch Finder, Are Baked Tater Tots Healthy, Lakanto Drinking Chocolate Recipes, Secret Slayers Box, Best Natural Protein Drink, Baking Supply Store, Healthy Mini Cupcake Recipe, 365 Nm Uv Light, Role Of School In Gender Equality, The Wise Investor Group Reston Va, Easy Chile Relleno Recipe, Apple Pie Cocktail, Premier Bluetooth Receiver, Hot Dog Prices At Walmart, Ina Garten Vanilla Cupcakes, Assassin's Creed Liberation Too Dark Fix, Used Office Furniture Hackensack Nj, Wow Dragon Name Suffixes, Recycled Glass Bottle, Roasted Chicken And Potatoes, Beautiful Hands Man, Golf Travel Companies, Eurovision Songs 2020, Why Did Lady Maria Kill Herself, Chocolate Orange Cake With Cake Mix, The Present Surf Movie, Functions Of Logistics Management, Mixed Bean Burger Recipe, 2 Bedroom Duplex Meaning, Spanish Main Dishes, L-shaped Writing Desk, Working Solutions Qualifications, State Crossword Clue, Nimue Skincare Prices, Random Graph Models Of Social Networks, Molletes In English, Doner Kebab Calories, Rosemary Oil Benefits, Butter Jam Sandwich, Blues Hog Original Vs Champions Blend, " />
But you will receive power and ability when the Holy Spirit comes upon you; and you will be My witnesses [to tell people about Me] both in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and Samaria, and even to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:6-8, AMP), “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Your email address will not be published.
New books constantly arrive, and many more titles are readily available that we do not hold in stock, so please contact us with any enquiries.

6 feet of trials, 7 feet of victory! But I have come to give you everything in abundance, more than you expect—life in its fullness until you overflow! So listen carefully, my dear brothers and sisters, hasn’t God chosen the poor in the world’s eyes to be those who are rich in faith?

Have mercy on us. We cater for those looking for titles that share prophetically what is on God’s heart for us at this point in history. So why another translation?

Your email address will not be published. I will sing praise with the spirit, and I will also sing praise with my understanding. Romans 8:26 TPT. This is a massive project, but individual Bible books are being published as they complete translation. But yet you insult and shun the poor in your efforts to impress the rich! For sin’s meager wages is death, but God’s lavish gift is life eternal, found in your union with our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One. (Romans 3:23, TPT) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. The word choices and sentence structures are designed for clarity in public reading. P.S. If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” (Luke 11:9-13, NKJV), And Peter said to them, “Repent [change your old way of thinking, turn from your sinful ways, accept and follow Jesus as the Messiah] and be baptized, each of you, in the name of Jesus Christ because of the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. This is enough deep water for me to swim in, today.

(Matthew 8:13, GNT), 12 On the day following, when they had come away from Bethany, He was hungry. His gift of love and favor now cascades over us, all because Jesus, the Anointed One, has liberated us from the guilt, punishment, and power of sin! (Romans 10:9-13, CSB), For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (Acts 2:3-4, AMP), When they heard this, they raised their voices together to God and said, “Master, you are the one who made the heaven, the earth, and the sea, and everything in them. For if I pray in another tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.

My Sunday Morning Message on YouTube at Ephrata Grace Point Nazarene. 13 And seeing in the distance a fig tree [covered] with leaves, He went to see if He could find any [fruit] on it [for in the fig tree the fruit appears at the same time as the leaves]. (John 10:10, TPT), So when they had come together, they asked Him repeatedly, “Lord, are You at this time reestablishing the kingdom and restoring it to Israel?” He said to them, “It is not for you to know the times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority. The fig tree which You doomed has withered away! TPT Large-Print New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs and Song of Songs, 2020 Edition--imitation leather, violet Brian Simmons Broadstreet Publishing Group / 2020 / Imitation Leather So … may you sense His presence with you right now wherever you are and no matter your groan (or the groan of someone you may be supporting). (1 Corinthians 14:4, CSB).

And whenever you stand praying, if you find that you carry something in your heart against another person, release him and forgive him so that your Father in heaven will also release you and forgive you of your faults. For the promise [of the Holy Spirit] is for you and your children and for all who are far away [including the Gentiles], as many as the Lord our God calls to Himself.” (Acts 2:38-39, AMP), There appeared to them tongues resembling fire, which were being distributed [among them], and they rested on each one of them [as each person received the Holy Spirit].

If you show special attention to the rich man in expensive clothes and say, “Here’s a seat of honor for you right up front!” but you turn and say to the poor beggar dressed in rags, “You can stand over here,” or “Sit over there on the floor in the back,” then you’ve demonstrated gross prejudice among yourselves and used evil standards of judgment!
It is the Lord who judges me." My late, dear, artist friend, David A. Lawrence, painted this dove in the 1970s. If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Recently Brian & Candice were inspired to launch this new dynamic version of the Scriptures encompassing the early Aramaic manuscripts along with the traditional Greek and Hebrew texts. (Romans 10:13, CSB), Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18b, NLT), If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” (Luke 11:13, NKJV), But when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, you will be filled with power, and you will be witnesses for me in Jerusalem, in all of Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:8, GNT), And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit and began speaking in other languages, as the Holy Spirit gave them this ability. There is a Translator's Introduction to each Bible book. Click Image to visit America's Best Beach, Ocracoke Island, N.C. "Romans Ten Fifteen = How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news."

“You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.” ‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭6:5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ “Do what is right and good in the Lord’s sight, so all will go well with you.” ‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭6:18‬a NLT‬‬ “The Lord says, “These people come to honor me with words, but I am not really i

Plug into Romans: Grace and glory and you’ll never be the same again. (Acts 4:24,29-31, CSB), The person who speaks in another tongue builds himself up, but the one who prophesies builds up the church.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They are thrilled to partner with lead-translator Dr. Brian Simmons in this ground-breaking attempt to re-introduce the passion and fire of the Bible to English readers. i don’t always post a link of my Sunday messages on my blog but sensed maybe this week i should. Your calling is to fulfill the royal law of love as given to us in this Scripture: “You must love and value your neighbor as you love and value yourself!” For keeping this law is the noble way to live. It uses Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic manuscripts, merging the emotion and life-changing truth of God’s Word. There are Footnotes on each page, which include cultural contexts and other notes. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it... Phil. Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, Give Thanks to the Lord for His Great Works of Deliverance, Follow The Lord Our Healer on WordPress.com.

The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.3 And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.4 And God saw that the light was good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it; and God separated the light from the darkness.9 And God said, Let the waters under the heavens be collected into one place [of standing], and let the dry land appear. 24 For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it]. When we believe in Jesus Christ, he pours His Holy Spirit into our hearts until every sense of abandonment leaves.

And now, Lord, consider their threats, and grant that your servants may speak your word with all boldness, while you stretch out your hand for healing, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus.” When they had prayed, the place where they were assembled was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God boldly.
Firebird Boilers Parts, Big Train Vanilla Bean Powder Nutrition Facts, Joseph Haydn Symphony No 94 In G Major 2nd Movement, Council On Aging Reconnect Program, Albyn Hospital Consultants, Kershaw Dividend Composite Review, Hot Baileys Drink Recipes, Sweet Peppermint Plant, Psalm 139 Niv, Just Ask! Be Different, Be Brave, Be You, How To Stop Green Crabs, 1973 Ncaa Golf Championship, Philippians 3:14 Amplified, Karnataka Voter Id Card Print, 2-methylhexane Boiling Point, Cfs To Mph, Low Calorie Meals, Take My Love Away Lyrics Maps, Lethbridge News Now, For Those Whom I Have Not Met, A Brief Course In Modern Math For Programmers, Best Places To Raise A Family 2020, El Dorado County Parks And Recreation, Best Hard Cider 2020, Allah Jalla Jalaluhu In Arabic, Celebrity Quiz Questions And Answers 2019 Uk, Ocean Spray Cran-lemonade Nutrition Facts, Hsbc Sort Code Branch Finder, Are Baked Tater Tots Healthy, Lakanto Drinking Chocolate Recipes, Secret Slayers Box, Best Natural Protein Drink, Baking Supply Store, Healthy Mini Cupcake Recipe, 365 Nm Uv Light, Role Of School In Gender Equality, The Wise Investor Group Reston Va, Easy Chile Relleno Recipe, Apple Pie Cocktail, Premier Bluetooth Receiver, Hot Dog Prices At Walmart, Ina Garten Vanilla Cupcakes, Assassin's Creed Liberation Too Dark Fix, Used Office Furniture Hackensack Nj, Wow Dragon Name Suffixes, Recycled Glass Bottle, Roasted Chicken And Potatoes, Beautiful Hands Man, Golf Travel Companies, Eurovision Songs 2020, Why Did Lady Maria Kill Herself, Chocolate Orange Cake With Cake Mix, The Present Surf Movie, Functions Of Logistics Management, Mixed Bean Burger Recipe, 2 Bedroom Duplex Meaning, Spanish Main Dishes, L-shaped Writing Desk, Working Solutions Qualifications, State Crossword Clue, Nimue Skincare Prices, Random Graph Models Of Social Networks, Molletes In English, Doner Kebab Calories, Rosemary Oil Benefits, Butter Jam Sandwich, Blues Hog Original Vs Champions Blend, " />

", “My dear brothers and sisters, fellow believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ—how could we say that we have faith in him and yet we favor one group of people above another?

Firebird Boilers Parts, Big Train Vanilla Bean Powder Nutrition Facts, Joseph Haydn Symphony No 94 In G Major 2nd Movement, Council On Aging Reconnect Program, Albyn Hospital Consultants, Kershaw Dividend Composite Review, Hot Baileys Drink Recipes, Sweet Peppermint Plant, Psalm 139 Niv, Just Ask! Be Different, Be Brave, Be You, How To Stop Green Crabs, 1973 Ncaa Golf Championship, Philippians 3:14 Amplified, Karnataka Voter Id Card Print, 2-methylhexane Boiling Point, Cfs To Mph, Low Calorie Meals, Take My Love Away Lyrics Maps, Lethbridge News Now, For Those Whom I Have Not Met, A Brief Course In Modern Math For Programmers, Best Places To Raise A Family 2020, El Dorado County Parks And Recreation, Best Hard Cider 2020, Allah Jalla Jalaluhu In Arabic, Celebrity Quiz Questions And Answers 2019 Uk, Ocean Spray Cran-lemonade Nutrition Facts, Hsbc Sort Code Branch Finder, Are Baked Tater Tots Healthy, Lakanto Drinking Chocolate Recipes, Secret Slayers Box, Best Natural Protein Drink, Baking Supply Store, Healthy Mini Cupcake Recipe, 365 Nm Uv Light, Role Of School In Gender Equality, The Wise Investor Group Reston Va, Easy Chile Relleno Recipe, Apple Pie Cocktail, Premier Bluetooth Receiver, Hot Dog Prices At Walmart, Ina Garten Vanilla Cupcakes, Assassin's Creed Liberation Too Dark Fix, Used Office Furniture Hackensack Nj, Wow Dragon Name Suffixes, Recycled Glass Bottle, Roasted Chicken And Potatoes, Beautiful Hands Man, Golf Travel Companies, Eurovision Songs 2020, Why Did Lady Maria Kill Herself, Chocolate Orange Cake With Cake Mix, The Present Surf Movie, Functions Of Logistics Management, Mixed Bean Burger Recipe, 2 Bedroom Duplex Meaning, Spanish Main Dishes, L-shaped Writing Desk, Working Solutions Qualifications, State Crossword Clue, Nimue Skincare Prices, Random Graph Models Of Social Networks, Molletes In English, Doner Kebab Calories, Rosemary Oil Benefits, Butter Jam Sandwich, Blues Hog Original Vs Champions Blend,