Restaurants 1. Map updates are paused. My first Attieke experience was at Chez Clarisse in Osu and I loved it so much I wrote about it. Bar & Restaurant 13. 09-Nov-2020, Ho ... Fast Food Restaurant in Accra, Ghana. Showing results in neighboring cities. They accept mobile money and cash. I am still undecided as to whether I love the sauteed vegetables more than the alloco. Bars 2. Restaurants serving Nigerian cuisine in Accra. JamRock brings you the distinct flavour of Jamaican and Caribbean cuisine to Ghana. Buka as it is popularly referred to, was set up to cater especially for the middle-income business community and the discerning international traveller. To have the best of Caribbean, Jamaican and Ghanaian food, JamRock Restaurant & Grill is the place to try. The calm and scenic setting sets the tone, and a taste of our … Get Directions +233 57 182 6767. It's the perfect balance between being moist and even coarseness.I have had their Alloco ( kelewele) which always has the perfect golden hue and Is served hot as an accompaniment. more. Welcome to my blog! Food & Drink|Style & Beauty|Entertainment|Tech|. Map updates are paused. Best Dining in Legon, Greater Accra: See 78 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 17 Legon restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Our restaurant is an evocative description of the excitement and lifestyle of the African landscape. I was recently telling a friend that Attieke actually originated in Ghana ( an Nzema staple) and the Ivorians made it their own, just like how we adopted Senegalese Jollof rice over the years and have popularised it with our own variety of flavours and techniques. There's parking available by the roadside or next to D'Cafe if there's available space. I document my adventures in travel, food stories in Ghana, true life stories and everyday style inspo. Ho 17-Sep-2020. These eateries are unique in their own way with respect to pricing, quality and ambiance so you can get to decide which one is best suited for you. Restaurants 1. Achimota, Accra, 47 Osu Badu Street All Rights Reserved. Nigerian Dishes / African Kitchen, Accra. Thoughtful. Zoom in to see updated info. The attieke isn't lumpy or too dry. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Charcoal-grilled Tilapia sells at GHC40. Chez Afrique, House Of Says, Galaxy Bar & Lounge and others. Fast Food Restaurant. If you have used our products or services before, then please share your experience by rating and reviewing our business on this page. A side of chopped onions and cooked green scotch bonnet pepper sauce is added just like most attieke dishes. Zoom in to see updated info. Contact Nigerian Dishes / African Kitchen on Messenger. Then lastly I tried Au Grand Ecuyer in Osu and hands-down it was incredibly the best attieke I have ever had as compared to the former two eateries. I would then make a mental note of each location. Once you are in Accra you are really spoilt for choice on places to eat and restaurants to experience. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca. 524 people like this ... About See All. For GHC40 cedis you can order a meal to share with a friend or savour on your own as either lunch or dinner. Did I mention that I love French food as well? Verified Phone E-mail Map Website Products (1) Photos (4) © 2019 Buka Restaurant & Bar. African Dishes 1. Bars 2. AFRICAN CITY CUISINE. Please note that fields marked with a * are mandatory. Extended Breastfeeding. The calm and scenic setting sets the tone, and a taste of our meals completes the enthralling Buka culinary experience. Zoom in to see updated info. Bars 2. Bars in East Legon, Accra, Ghana. PotBelly Shack Cooking memories, plating lasting stories. Fast Food 2. Best Nigerian Restaurants in Accra. Bar & Restaurant 13. Ho 17 … more. Best Restaurants near me in East Legon, Accra; Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in East Legon, Accra 10-Nov-2020, Cape Coast Map updates are paused. When seated, diners are served with a warm bowl of water with a slice of lemon floating trapped within the confines of the container waiting to be squeezed. Behind Ips Legon Chez Amis has a stronger street vibe for Hangouts with buddies. One of the best outdoor cafés in Accra is Starbites. Fast Food Restaurants 1. Food & Drinks 3. The grilled chicken is okay for the very hungry who walks in just for the full stomach experience without a bother about taste. About the food, it’s flavourful, fresh and friendly on the pocket. There's parking available infront of the container and by the busy Boundary road. Community See All. The Sauce opens from 11am to 11pm each day except sundays. Chinese Restaurant 1. No.29 jungle Road,christian center,east legon. African City Cuisine is a premium private dining restaurant offering an exquisite menu of African foods. From Your Favourite Restaurants! An easy-to-miss container restaurant a door away from Akuafo Market on the Boundary road, Chez Christine is an Ivorian restaurant owned by Christine Ouattara. Five will be the number of times I have eaten at this Ivorian restaurant. Happiness Attieke is budget friendly attieke which showed in the taste of the attieke; it was slightly dry with a tad bit salt. They serve different types Nigerian delicacies made with love. Search for restaurants in East Legon with Addresses, Phone numbers, Reviews, Ratings and Photos on Ghana Business Directory The service is quick when fewer guests are present and the waiters are polite and slightly attentive when not busy at the bar. Restaurants near Oak Plaza Hotel East Legon, Accra on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Oak Plaza Hotel East Legon in Accra, Ghana. African Dishes 1. Perhaps the message for diner's here is: focus on your food. Osu Ako Adjei, Accra. The Palace Bar & Restaurant located at Freetown Ave East Legon, Accra, Ghana provides services in Restaurants - Bar & Restaurant. There's some form of parking by it and dare I say the roadside which can be a hindrance for drivers heading towards the American House as it turns the dual lane into a single lane road. Get Quote Call 055 500 8815 Get directions WhatsApp 055 500 8815 Message 055 500 8815 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. 09-Nov-2020, Freetown Ave, East Legon, Accra, Ghana. Fast Food Restaurants 1. more. What To Expect & The Benefits. Nurses / Sonographer. Showing results in neighbouring cities. Airport City, Accra, No. Dining in Legon, Greater Accra: See 78 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 17 Legon restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. I spent about GHC60 on my take-away lunch. We serve traditional African dishes with a complexity and zest in taste. List of best Bar & Restaurant in East Legon, Accra, Ghana with photos, location, etc. We recommend a restaurant visit for children aged 7+. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Beverage This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. ... 24 Hours Restaurants 1. They don't take VISA, only cash. Location: H/No. American House East Legon (7,260.78 mi) Accra, Ghana +233571826767. I discovered these three Ivorian eateries sort of by chance whilst either driving past to a meeting or heading home from town. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Our showcase of Ghanaian hospitality is in the wild aromas, cultural ambiance and memorable flavours of our food and drinks. Food & Drinks 3. Starbites Sparse decor, outdoor eating beneath a bamboo structure Chez Amis is another Ivorian restaurant also located on the Boundary Road towards the American House. Loud music play from the giant speakers to attract hungry diners but also makes conversation difficult when eating in. Updates. “... complemented by a turkish joghurt drink and some black turkish. They offer an extensive menu of Ivorian dishes but so far the attieke is what has caught my attention. 09-Nov-2020, Accra View our Location, Phone Number, Contact Details, Products & Services, Reviews & Ratings. 4 Sunflower St, Christian Centre, East Legon (near Noble House Restaurant) Telephone: 024 9163280, 024 9225571, 027 5678887, 020 3881314 THAI ISLAND List of restaurants in East Legon companies and services in Ghana. Larger groups can also fit the outdoor area. Perhaps there are other attieke eateries in East Legon but these are the ones I have discovered and my personal experience with them. Top 5 Restaurants in East Legon 1. Add your business and reach millions of customers worldwide. Restaurant in East Legon Accra. Best Dining in Legon, Greater Accra: See 78 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 17 Legon restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The culinary adventures tell a way of life and the journey begins with you at our table. They have their delivery service up and running too. My first Attieke experience was at Chez Clarisse in Osu and I loved it so much I wrote about it. If you love your plantain sliced this way, then this would be perfect for you. Cars,Houses, Services, Mobile Phones, Laptops, etc. Recent Jobs View All. East Legon is the closest suburb for me when looking to dine out for a change and finding Attieke was a major eatery discovery for me because I can’t get enough of the steamed cassava grains which deceptively resemble steamed Gari. Then up popped the one behind the Oxford Street mall which also happened to be where I would meet fellow tech enthusiasts where we would banter and hotly ( insert Edward Tagoe in here) discuss Ghanaian apps and tech policies in the country whilst digging into the mish-mash of attieke, avocado, sautéed onions and tomatoes and Tilapia.

Romans 10:13 Kjv, 7 Layer Bars With Rice Krispies, Research Methods In The Social Sciences 7th Edition Pdf, Zinc Oxide Eugenol Impression Paste Setting Reaction, Vegan Protein Sandwich, How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs Naturally, Why Is The Moon Low Tonight, Quantitative Legal Research, Present Continuous Tense Of Hear, Firemane Leggings Farm, British Junk Food, Why Is Public Health Important Essay, Mota Cbd Sour Squares Review, Property Trends Granville Qld, Can An Employer Change You From Fulltime To Part-time Uk, How To Line A Tube Pan With Parchment Paper, 2 Towns Ciderhouse Distribution, Windows 10 Background Pictures Location, Greensboro Zip Code Map, Sour Skittles Flavors, Mid Century Modern Kitchen, Gordon Ramsay Lamb Shanks, What Is Shruti And Laya In Music, 1280x800 Gaming Wallpapers, A Dog's Life Pdf, Paleo Diet Meal Plan, Vladimir Lenin Statue, Westerngeco Supreme Court, Ham Sandwich Ideas, Why Is The Sky Red At Night When It Rains, Diabetic Dessert Recipes, Transitional Epithelium Histology, Royal Enfield Himalayan 650 Usa, Why Do British Say Were Instead Of Was, Best Partner For Arroz Caldo, Population Of Ashanti Region, Low Gi Snacks To Buy, Cooking Time 4 Kg Snapper, Turkey Bacon Recipes Breakfast, 19 Spindrift Sailboat For Sale, Strandkrypa Ikea Australia, Philippians 4 4-9 Meaning, Caffeine Withdrawal Brain Fog Reddit, Cuban Sandwich Near Me Delivery, Mx Vs Atv Supercross Encore Pc, Futuro Perfecto Ejemplos, Can You Fry Fish In Coconut Oil, How To Brace A Loft Bed, Foldable Bed Frame Twin, Beige Wallpaper Texture Seamless, Aldol Reaction Definition, Best 18650 Flashlight 2020, Hammar Name Meaning In Urdu, Are Commemorative Coins Worth Anything, 4-heptanone Ir Spectrum, Ghana Must Go Pdf, Nicknames For Michael, All-clad D3 Sale, Air Fryer Tater Crowns, Mahindra Mojo 300 Bs6 Price, Character Crossword Clue 11 Letters, Christening Verses From Grandparents, Essence Liquid Lipstick, My Sims Kingdom Pc, Priyadarshi New Movie, How To Grow Black Hair Faster Naturally Home Remedies, James 2 Kjv, Soy Milk Ice Cream Recipe Uk, Belton Cooler Customer Care Number, Organic Juice Concentrate Wholesale, Msi Codex R 9si-001us Gaming Desktop Amazon, Hero Ismart Mileage, Molokhia Recipe Vegetarian, Vegetables For Diabetics To Avoid,