The only issue I had was the rice did not cook timely. The whole family enjoyed this dish! I did use 3 cups of chicken stock, instead of the Diced Tomatoes & Green Chillies – I used two bottles of La Costena Homestyle Mexican Sauce (Medium – available from Coles), Mexican Chilli Powder & I love Cumin – so 2 teaspoons (the extra stock can carry it), Also served with some sour cream. I referenced you in my blog, address below. I made it for my family as the first meal i cooked on my own and they couldn’t stop commenting on the delicious aroma it had definitely will be making again. That’s the beauty of this dish – the rice gets cooked right in! We love cilantro & Mecican cuisine. The only thing I didn’t already have on hand for this was the ground beef and cilantro. We love to try new recipes keep them coming. Served with homemade tortillas. We had guacamole on the sides. Everyone got seconds, and cleaned out the skillet, even my picky eater. Would be nice if rice type was noted. Thank-you!! I also prefer brown rice, but virtually all one-pot stove top dishes call for white. Everyone loved it. I’m adding the taco seasoning. I added chopped bell pepper too. Not Good I made this using quinoa, as the rice I have on hand takes too long (~45 min) to cook. Followed directions exactly and it came out perfect. Can’t wait to eat the leftovers today. Gonna try this tonight, having my grandparents over for supper. I knew I should have made the rice separate. BTW There are not too many ingredients! Can I use chicken instead of ground beef? Because I cant. The only modification I made was to use beef broth instead of vegetable broth. I’m a big fan of the one pot lemon butter chicken (it’s on my rotating menu! Very good and great for leftovers…I skipped the canned chilies as my spouse does not like it too spicy . I followed the recipe to the t and the rice was not cooked. I used long-grain white rice, and that usually needs 2:1 water to rice, so 1 cup broth wouldn’t have been enough. Next time we will try  the lime juice. Could I use either beef broth or chicken broth instead of vegetable broth? Sad face. Just made this last night, sooooo good! You saved Mexican Ground Beef Casserole to your. I’m sure the stirred in lime and cilantro would have been wonderful but I was trying to accommodate someone not fond of that particular herb. Big hit with all! It’s divine. I’m a few years late to this but posting for others who try this recipe. But with a little bit more information, we can troubleshoot what went wrong to have a successful turnaround next time. I added an extra clove of garlic, pinch of dried oregano and smoked paprika. Flavor balance was great. So I did a bit of both and leaned on this because I happened to have one cup of left over home made chicken broth. I recommend using long grain white rice such as basmati. This was good takes forever to cook though. Made this with uncle bens 20 min brown rice. And man. Everything cooked up nice in about 20 minutes. Stir in lime juice and cilantro. This is great! Easy to make and so tasty to eat! ), and made me become a fan of this website. Then I put burritos into a casserole dish and covered them with red enchilada sauce. Very easy and very tasty! This was a big hit for a family. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Remove from heat. My rice was still hard and I followed her recipe EXACTLY! Added sliced olive. If I cooked the rice first, then there would be too much liquid. ), on tortillas with ranch and super blend veggies. I bought for myself & as gifts for friends. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I have a couple of comments: (1) definitely drain the fat before adding the taco seasoning. Good YUM! 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix (such as Kraft® Stove Top®), 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with jalapeno, 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or more to taste. My family went WOW last night when I made this delightful and flavorful dinner.

Verb To Be Exercises Worksheets, Padma Awards 2020 Notification, Embedded Software Engineer Entry Level, Seagate Expansion Portable Drive, John G Stumpf Net Worth, Gordon Ramsay Cornwall Home, Adams Elevator Company Private Limited, Saya Deadly Class, Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 14 Recap, What Is Lomo Saltado Made Of, What Does A Millipede Look Like, Is It Bad To Have An Irregular Heartbeat?, Altitude Meaning In Kannada, Uber Pitch Deck 2008, Shut Your Mouth In Kannada, Wallpaper Direct Discount Code, Epithelial Cells Normal Range, Models Of Matter, 2018 Topps Series 2 Checklist, Kebab Shop Delivery, Farmhouse Lunch Menu, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Vietnamese Coconut Flan Recipe, Royal Enfield Spare Parts Catalogue, Moroccan Green Lentil Soup, Sri Lankan Cinnamon Powder, Spatula Meaning In Tamil, Chinese Pork Soup, Group Of Whales, Where To Buy Tempeh In Ireland, Hot Drink Recipes With Milk, Importance Of Warehousing, Blue Monday Lyrics Fats Domino, The Little Book Of Mindfulness Pdf, Netgear Wnr2020 Manual, Crop Top And Skirt Casual, Cool Bedrooms For Girls, How To Steam Broccoli Rabe, Reusable Non-stick Baking Tray Liner Sheet, Sarah Meaning In Islam, Constitutional Law Topics, Dealersocket Login Here, Elevation Church Youtube Livechocolate Cream Cheese Cake, Ramen Noodles Burrito, Star Next To Moon September 2020, Fruits To Grow In Singapore, Word Building In Kannada, Nulaxy Bluetooth Fm Transmitter Nx09, Either Or / Neither Nor Online Games, Inquisitor - Martyr Builds 2020, Bread Cake Recipe At Home, Ihop Cupcake Pancakes Review, Claber Hydro-4 Valve Box With Timer, Nike Blazer Mid 77 Bicycle Yellow, Perennial Meaning In Telugu, Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds Commercial, Povidone Iodine Swabsticks, Ginger Seed Rate, Aldol Condensation Mechanism, Cryptogram Puzzle Book Pdf, Engelbert Humperdinck - Spanish Eyes Lyrics, What Kind Of Cranberry Juice For Uti, Improve Your Writing Meaning In Urdu, Robinson Family Crest, Staff Of Sehetep, Joshua Tree Tour, Opposite Of Posterior, Wrought Iron Pan, Ethyl Acetate Pka, Examples Of Homographs In Marathi, Broccoli Plant Flowering, Planar Chaos Mtg Card, Southern Shrimp And Grits, Pozole Rojo Pictures, Chocolate Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting And Ganache, Peggy Fleming Net Worth, Orange Peel Benefits, Night Sky Wallpaper 4k,