How To Use Celtuce, Benzoic Acid + Methanol Balanced Equation, Special K Protein Shake, Vanilla Cappuccino, Emotional Effects Of Caffeine, California Pizza Kitchen Bbq Chicken Pizza Nutrition Facts, Wilder From Cuba And The Cameraman, Funny First Message Online Dating Examples, Jaguar Tattoo Meaning, Julian Wass Room 104, Chicken And Lentil Stew, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Price, Pickled Jalapeno Benefits, Yum Thai San Antonio, All Country Code Number, Fennel Fronds Tea, Elephant Sentence For Class 3, Daler Rowney Graduate Acrylic Paint Review, Zap Number Usmc, Baked Gnocchi Bolognese Mozzarella, Plum Fruit Meaning In Urdu, Series 7 Forum, Rotating Deep Fryer, My Local Mp Contact Details, Weather 24 Johannesburg, Georgiana Howard, Countess Of Carlisle, Graham Holdings Careers, Arriving Today Meaning In Tamil, Darkseid Injustice 2 Combos, Tabletop Simulator Won T Launch, Tony's Galaxy Pizza, Best Store Bought Pesto, Three Threes Rib Bbq Sauce, Mindful Games Online, Influence Of Culture On Gender, Nozdormu The Timeless Wow, How To Cook Pork Belly Slices Quick, Woocommerce Api For Android, New Mexico Human Services Department Phone Number, Small Fruits Crossword Clue, Canada Healthcare Wait Times, Is Tropicana Orange Juice Vegan, " /> How To Use Celtuce, Benzoic Acid + Methanol Balanced Equation, Special K Protein Shake, Vanilla Cappuccino, Emotional Effects Of Caffeine, California Pizza Kitchen Bbq Chicken Pizza Nutrition Facts, Wilder From Cuba And The Cameraman, Funny First Message Online Dating Examples, Jaguar Tattoo Meaning, Julian Wass Room 104, Chicken And Lentil Stew, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Price, Pickled Jalapeno Benefits, Yum Thai San Antonio, All Country Code Number, Fennel Fronds Tea, Elephant Sentence For Class 3, Daler Rowney Graduate Acrylic Paint Review, Zap Number Usmc, Baked Gnocchi Bolognese Mozzarella, Plum Fruit Meaning In Urdu, Series 7 Forum, Rotating Deep Fryer, My Local Mp Contact Details, Weather 24 Johannesburg, Georgiana Howard, Countess Of Carlisle, Graham Holdings Careers, Arriving Today Meaning In Tamil, Darkseid Injustice 2 Combos, Tabletop Simulator Won T Launch, Tony's Galaxy Pizza, Best Store Bought Pesto, Three Threes Rib Bbq Sauce, Mindful Games Online, Influence Of Culture On Gender, Nozdormu The Timeless Wow, How To Cook Pork Belly Slices Quick, Woocommerce Api For Android, New Mexico Human Services Department Phone Number, Small Fruits Crossword Clue, Canada Healthcare Wait Times, Is Tropicana Orange Juice Vegan, " />

I only wish that these weren't so filled with dairy and much more healthy. What I really enjoy about this flavour is that it is a perfect balance of sweetness and flavour - it is not overwhelmingly sugary/sweet and does not have a strong artificial flavour (or colour). Love the banana & honeydew bars! Absolutely fantastic, and the honeydew flavor is my favorite. MELONA ICE CREAM BAR- MELON (E)- SINGLE 70ML/64. © 2006-2020 ChickAdvisor Inc. All Rights Reserved. These popsicles are a standout for me and I would likely purchase them over most other brands/types if they were more widely available. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Sterlingwong. CHICKS 7 reviews for Melona Frozen Bars Honeydew Melon. A true to taste melon flavoured cold treat. DIG IT. OF Wahh, reading this gets me so much in the mood for summer. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. 9 reviews for Melona Frozen Bars. Sterlingwong assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers. I was not able to find it so i got a box of Binggrae Melona – Coconut Ice Cream for $4 to try instead. Flavored ice pop! CHICKS amelia-mgh says: These popsicles are the best I've ever tasted. Really wish they came with bigger boxes. But really didnt have the bits of coconut or intense flavor of coconut like other coconut ice cream i tasted before. DIG IT, Melona Frozen Bars Honeydew Melon Overview. Pour moi je suis toujours heureuse de pouvoir les faire découvrir à mon entourage tellement ils sont bons. I would recommend them for a dessert alternative. This melon bar is a very interesting product. Thanks for watching! They are pretty yummy, with a very creamy mango flavour. DIG IT. If you do anything with your own property, you do so at your own risk. These are delicious! is your destination to rate and review your favourite products as well as receive some for free through the Product Review Club, 100% OF Rich and smooth creamy bar with melon flavor! Ah, you upadted again! The whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk help keep ice crystals at bay making these pops lush and milky. The box doesn’t last long in the house. Melona Frozen Bars Honeydew Melon Reviews, OF Flavored ice pop! Children scurried to the local shops, and store keepers struggled to keep With Melona's unique texture and refreshing fruit flavors bringing something new to the table, it set the record for best-selling product in the SOCIAL MEDIA: Join me on Youtube: https://youtu.be/TFuoiaWgvc4 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sterling.wong Twitter: https://twitter.com/sterlingwong8 ( @sterlingwong8 ) Website: http://www.sterlingwong.com. I love the creaminess of the melona bars and the strong mango flavor! We taste-tested 50 store-bought flavors, from chocolate ice cream to caramel cookie crunch, in the GH Test Kitchen to pick the best ice creams for dessert. I can actually usually find them on sale , so thats a huge plus. Due to factors beyond the control of Sterlingwong, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. They are the creamiest yet lightest, fruitiest ice cream bar. Really wish they came with bigger boxes. I am obsessed with honeydew melon, and these are it! Not necessarily my favourite flavour of these. Today's sweet is an Asian flavoured icebar called "Melona". REVIEW – Binggrae Melona – Coconut Ice Cream – $4 for 8 bars. Pour The melon flavors are the most popular but I really like mango and this taste just like frozen mango. Melona Review:-“It only takes one Melona and you will be hooked for life.“ It was 1992 and Biggrae C. Ltd. released the Melona Ice cream popsicle. I definitely can taste the mango flavor, it's juicy and it is such a good treat in a hot summer day. Johnsal says: This ice-cream / bar is my family’s favourite. Next time we go end up going to an asian market I will bring a tiny cooler for you, and we can buy a whole bunch! MELONA is an Asian brand that makes several different flavours of ice cream bars or as they call them DROZEN DESSERT BAR. CHICKS Your email address will not be published. These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc. Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more! My favorite is BANANA, so full of flavour and creamy. It is extremely creamy and smooth. It taste more like ice cream on a stick to me rather than a popsicle, which I think of as being icier. Melona Ice Cream Review. Wowies, it's been a while since I posted here. ChickAdvisor DIG IT. We all found mango to be the best. Refreshing and tastey, perfect for the summer. Me and my husband cannot get enough! They’re like a hybrid popsicle-ice cream if that makes any sense.

How To Use Celtuce, Benzoic Acid + Methanol Balanced Equation, Special K Protein Shake, Vanilla Cappuccino, Emotional Effects Of Caffeine, California Pizza Kitchen Bbq Chicken Pizza Nutrition Facts, Wilder From Cuba And The Cameraman, Funny First Message Online Dating Examples, Jaguar Tattoo Meaning, Julian Wass Room 104, Chicken And Lentil Stew, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Price, Pickled Jalapeno Benefits, Yum Thai San Antonio, All Country Code Number, Fennel Fronds Tea, Elephant Sentence For Class 3, Daler Rowney Graduate Acrylic Paint Review, Zap Number Usmc, Baked Gnocchi Bolognese Mozzarella, Plum Fruit Meaning In Urdu, Series 7 Forum, Rotating Deep Fryer, My Local Mp Contact Details, Weather 24 Johannesburg, Georgiana Howard, Countess Of Carlisle, Graham Holdings Careers, Arriving Today Meaning In Tamil, Darkseid Injustice 2 Combos, Tabletop Simulator Won T Launch, Tony's Galaxy Pizza, Best Store Bought Pesto, Three Threes Rib Bbq Sauce, Mindful Games Online, Influence Of Culture On Gender, Nozdormu The Timeless Wow, How To Cook Pork Belly Slices Quick, Woocommerce Api For Android, New Mexico Human Services Department Phone Number, Small Fruits Crossword Clue, Canada Healthcare Wait Times, Is Tropicana Orange Juice Vegan,