Kerastase Densifique Bain Densité Shampoo Review, Gamecenter Cx Episode 1, Coldest Place In Russia, Factory Expo Homes Reviews, Printable Keto Smoothie Recipes, 12-inch Deep Skillet With Lid, Mid Century Furniture, Top Sirloin Steak, Taro Root Recipes, Is The Name Jason In The Bible?, Ananya Agarwal Height, Transactional Leadership Vs Transformational Leadership, I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye For The Summer Lyrics, Santa Cruz Police Scanner, D'link Router Local, Single Source Justification Form, Enfield Rifle Meaning In Telugu, Communication Jobs Uganda 2020, Abstruse Meaning In Urdu, What Causes Carpet Beetles, Hey Ho Piano, Real Estate Tips For Clients, No Wps Button On Netgear Router, Hot Toddy When You're Sick, Bread And Kissan Jam Calories, Heavy Duty Steel Platform Bed Frame, Classification Of Programming Languages Ppt, Rec Center Near Me With Pool, Armor Names Minecraft, Parchment Paper Roll Bulk, Southern Chicken Spaghetti, Endless Winter Kickstarter, Frozen Drink Mix Concentrate, Civil Engineering Meaning In Urdu, Take A Vacation Lyrics, Red Curry Paste, Ruslana Eurovision Winner 2004, Fiscal Federalism Pdf, Hp Omen Obelisk 875 Specs, Ghaggar River In Punjab, Acls Algorithm 2019 Pdf, Where Is The Temple Of Olympian Zeus Located, Silver Surfer Vs Superman, High Temperature In Alaska Today, Stuart The Minion Images, Ruby Sunshine Charlotte, Famous Oboe Music, What Is Tenderstem Broccoli, Masoor Dal Khichdi Recipe Bengali, Ballpark Turkey Franks Walmart, Almond Milk Benefits And Side Effects, 100 Percent Blueberry Juice, Stanes Microfood Coconut Soil Application, Land Of Leather Garden Furniture, The Exeter Book Riddles, Espresso Martini In A Can, Hot Dog Spaghetti Casserole, Other Words For Said Ks2, Strawberry Papaya Tree, Pension Protection Fund, Walnut Oil Uses For Skin, La Michoacana Fresas Con Crema Recipe, Spiced Apple Cider, Royal Enfield Continental Gt 535 0-60, King Size Headboard Dimensions, Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted Where To Watch, Ligaments, Tendons And Cartilage Functions, Dimensions Of Force, Fields Of Punishment, The Furniture Company, Night Sky By Date And Location, Tvs Victor Glx, Tvs Sport Price 2019, Ikea Tullsta Chair Cover White, " /> Kerastase Densifique Bain Densité Shampoo Review, Gamecenter Cx Episode 1, Coldest Place In Russia, Factory Expo Homes Reviews, Printable Keto Smoothie Recipes, 12-inch Deep Skillet With Lid, Mid Century Furniture, Top Sirloin Steak, Taro Root Recipes, Is The Name Jason In The Bible?, Ananya Agarwal Height, Transactional Leadership Vs Transformational Leadership, I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye For The Summer Lyrics, Santa Cruz Police Scanner, D'link Router Local, Single Source Justification Form, Enfield Rifle Meaning In Telugu, Communication Jobs Uganda 2020, Abstruse Meaning In Urdu, What Causes Carpet Beetles, Hey Ho Piano, Real Estate Tips For Clients, No Wps Button On Netgear Router, Hot Toddy When You're Sick, Bread And Kissan Jam Calories, Heavy Duty Steel Platform Bed Frame, Classification Of Programming Languages Ppt, Rec Center Near Me With Pool, Armor Names Minecraft, Parchment Paper Roll Bulk, Southern Chicken Spaghetti, Endless Winter Kickstarter, Frozen Drink Mix Concentrate, Civil Engineering Meaning In Urdu, Take A Vacation Lyrics, Red Curry Paste, Ruslana Eurovision Winner 2004, Fiscal Federalism Pdf, Hp Omen Obelisk 875 Specs, Ghaggar River In Punjab, Acls Algorithm 2019 Pdf, Where Is The Temple Of Olympian Zeus Located, Silver Surfer Vs Superman, High Temperature In Alaska Today, Stuart The Minion Images, Ruby Sunshine Charlotte, Famous Oboe Music, What Is Tenderstem Broccoli, Masoor Dal Khichdi Recipe Bengali, Ballpark Turkey Franks Walmart, Almond Milk Benefits And Side Effects, 100 Percent Blueberry Juice, Stanes Microfood Coconut Soil Application, Land Of Leather Garden Furniture, The Exeter Book Riddles, Espresso Martini In A Can, Hot Dog Spaghetti Casserole, Other Words For Said Ks2, Strawberry Papaya Tree, Pension Protection Fund, Walnut Oil Uses For Skin, La Michoacana Fresas Con Crema Recipe, Spiced Apple Cider, Royal Enfield Continental Gt 535 0-60, King Size Headboard Dimensions, Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted Where To Watch, Ligaments, Tendons And Cartilage Functions, Dimensions Of Force, Fields Of Punishment, The Furniture Company, Night Sky By Date And Location, Tvs Victor Glx, Tvs Sport Price 2019, Ikea Tullsta Chair Cover White, " />

Really scratched can’t play it at all really disappointed. Please try again. Magiftbox Mens Hipster Hip Hop Workout Short Sleeve Hoodies Pullover Hooded Gym Swe... jeansian Unisex Men Women 3D Printed Pullover Hoodies Sweatshirt LYM069_Yellow_L/XL. Juice WRLD Goodbye and Good Riddance Vinyl LP. The entire album has skips in it with no visible scratches! Selling items that they don’t actually have wasting peoples time and money! Item arrived next day in perfect condition with no skips or scratches on the vinyl. Juice Wrld Goodbye And Good Riddance Vinyl The 2018 debut studio album from American rapper Juice WRLD, Goodbye & Good Riddance. A modern breakup album, Juice WRLD brings a genuine energy + ability to songs with a heart-on-his-sleeve lyricism. Juice WRLD: Goodbye & Good Riddance Vinyl LP, Vinyl, Explicit Lyrics, November 30, 2018. Unable to add item to List. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The vinyl itself is filthy and covered in hair and dust. View basket for details. I am beyond disappointed!!! Barcode: 0602567787136. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Works great sounds amazing for people who says it skips you need a better turntable if you have a suitcase style player most records will skip if you have a prettt basic table like a lp60 it will sound and work great Plus this is juice best album has nothing but bangers, Record skips a lot amd is unusable, asked for refund and never received one :(, Record kept on skipping after first use and even after slight cleaning. The record was damaged. Happy I have vinyl for show but terrible quality. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. A modern breakup album, Juice WRLD brings a genuine energy and ability to songs with a heart-on-his-sleeve lyricism. Juice WRLD - Goodbye And Good Riddance (NEW 12" VINYL LP) Format: 12" VINYL LP. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I love the album, so I decided to buy the vinyl. Before even removing the tape, the place where it was already had been removed, as there is damage to the cover. It sounds great and the play through is flawless. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. And static!! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Great Vinyl - Definitely also buy Death Race for Love if your a fan, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 6, 2020. See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. has been added to your Cart, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial (Vinyl). Label: POLYDOR-GP. Good quality when it doesent skip, Do Not Buy From Them. It was scratched up and had lots of skips, Great Vinyl - Definitely also buy Death Race for Love if your a fan, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 6, 2020. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Records, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Release Date: 14/12/2018. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. It sounds great and the play through is flawless. La musique est excellente malgré un disque ondulé. This album took over a month to ship!!! 13.23 x 13.11 x 0.31 inches; 12.38 Ounces, Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020, I bought it new, but it arrived with a huge crease on the cover, an obnoxious Amazon sticker plastered on the front, and packing tape to keep the vinyl in place. Please try again. RIP to Juice - All Legends Fall In The Making, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2020, This vinyl was great if you are not a serious collector, it was a purchase that I am not proud of the case was very low quality and the paper vinyl holder was thin like a tissue I have bought a bunch of vinyls, Skins,Bad vibes forever,members only vol 4,and, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Now that it's sold out I guess I'm stuck with the scratched one for my collection. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Really scratched can’t play it at all really disappointed. Goodbye & Good Riddance (... Item arrived next day in perfect condition with no skips or scratches on the vinyl. Please try again. Something went wrong. LP Record, Original recording, Remixes included, Nov. 30 2018. Juice WRLD: Goodbye & Good Riddance Vinyl LP Juice WRLD (Artist) Format: Vinyl. The 2018 debut studio album from American rapper Juice WRLD, Goodbye & Good Riddance is available here on vinyl. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Goodbye & Good Riddance by Juice Wrld (Vinyl, 2018, Interscope Records) at the best online prices at eBay! It's great other than it skips on Lucid Dreams. We are working as hard as possible to keep our service as normal during these uncertain times. If you've been sleeping on young Chicago rapper Juice WRLD, you're making a huge mistake. ‹ See all details for Goodbye & Good Riddance [VINYL] Unlimited One-Day Delivery and more Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in Records. 4.5 out of 5 stars 784 ratings. After I actually played this record it was so scratched on all of my favorite songs that I wanted to get a replacement. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2019. Would recommend to buy else where if you have the option. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Am returning and last time I buy a vinyl from Amazon lol, Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2020. Amazon's Choice for "juice wrld " See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This was suppose to be a NEW item!! The lowest-priced, brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. 4.scared of love and wasted for 5, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 28, 2019, Seen some people saying their vinyl skips but mine works fine, great album so had to get it on vinyl, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2020, The record keeps glitching and skipping lyrics of the song which is annoying after paying nearly £25, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 10, 2019. 4.scared of love and wasted for 5, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 28, 2019, Seen some people saying their vinyl skips but mine works fine, great album so had to get it on vinyl, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2020, The record keeps glitching and skipping lyrics of the song which is annoying after paying nearly £25, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 10, 2019. Juice WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance (LP) available from just 26,95 € incl. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I’ll be fine 2.im still 3. - Goodbye & Good Riddance by Juice Wrld (Vinyl, 2018, Interscope Records), item 1 Juice WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance - Vinyl LP Record 1 -, item 2 GOODBYE & GOOD RIDDANCE (VINYL) NEW VINYL RECORD 2 -, item 3 ID99z - Juice WRLD - Goodbye Good Ridda - vinyl 12 - New 3 -, item 4 JUICE WRLD-GOODBYE & GOOD RIDDANCE VINYL LP NEW 4 -, item 6 Juice WRLD : Goodbye & Good Riddance VINYL 12" Album (2018) ***NEW*** 6 -, item 7 Juice WRLD - Goodbye And Good Riddance (NEW 12" VINYL LP) 7 -, 1.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 45 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 60 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 135 product ratings. Goodbye & Good Riddance (Vinyl) Juice WRLD (Artist, Contributor) Format: LP Record. I orderd 30th November but came shortly after his death , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 4, 2020, Top 5 (in order) 1. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. THEN, once I finally get it (a gift for someone) the “brand new” album was full of skips!! Bought this album the day I found out he passed away and it took a few weeks to get to me but I was ok with that. Other than that song, the rest is fine. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. His dark and heartfelt new album Goodbye & Good Riddance is a strong major label debut for the fast rising 19-year-old. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Free delivery for many products! Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more.

Kerastase Densifique Bain Densité Shampoo Review, Gamecenter Cx Episode 1, Coldest Place In Russia, Factory Expo Homes Reviews, Printable Keto Smoothie Recipes, 12-inch Deep Skillet With Lid, Mid Century Furniture, Top Sirloin Steak, Taro Root Recipes, Is The Name Jason In The Bible?, Ananya Agarwal Height, Transactional Leadership Vs Transformational Leadership, I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye For The Summer Lyrics, Santa Cruz Police Scanner, D'link Router Local, Single Source Justification Form, Enfield Rifle Meaning In Telugu, Communication Jobs Uganda 2020, Abstruse Meaning In Urdu, What Causes Carpet Beetles, Hey Ho Piano, Real Estate Tips For Clients, No Wps Button On Netgear Router, Hot Toddy When You're Sick, Bread And Kissan Jam Calories, Heavy Duty Steel Platform Bed Frame, Classification Of Programming Languages Ppt, Rec Center Near Me With Pool, Armor Names Minecraft, Parchment Paper Roll Bulk, Southern Chicken Spaghetti, Endless Winter Kickstarter, Frozen Drink Mix Concentrate, Civil Engineering Meaning In Urdu, Take A Vacation Lyrics, Red Curry Paste, Ruslana Eurovision Winner 2004, Fiscal Federalism Pdf, Hp Omen Obelisk 875 Specs, Ghaggar River In Punjab, Acls Algorithm 2019 Pdf, Where Is The Temple Of Olympian Zeus Located, Silver Surfer Vs Superman, High Temperature In Alaska Today, Stuart The Minion Images, Ruby Sunshine Charlotte, Famous Oboe Music, What Is Tenderstem Broccoli, Masoor Dal Khichdi Recipe Bengali, Ballpark Turkey Franks Walmart, Almond Milk Benefits And Side Effects, 100 Percent Blueberry Juice, Stanes Microfood Coconut Soil Application, Land Of Leather Garden Furniture, The Exeter Book Riddles, Espresso Martini In A Can, Hot Dog Spaghetti Casserole, Other Words For Said Ks2, Strawberry Papaya Tree, Pension Protection Fund, Walnut Oil Uses For Skin, La Michoacana Fresas Con Crema Recipe, Spiced Apple Cider, Royal Enfield Continental Gt 535 0-60, King Size Headboard Dimensions, Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted Where To Watch, Ligaments, Tendons And Cartilage Functions, Dimensions Of Force, Fields Of Punishment, The Furniture Company, Night Sky By Date And Location, Tvs Victor Glx, Tvs Sport Price 2019, Ikea Tullsta Chair Cover White,