My friend tried this, she almost threw up. Blech. You should try it sometime. … We're talking foods that probably shouldn't even even touch each other on a plate, much less be purposefully joined together in a meal. Copyright © 2011 - 2020 Incnut Digital. 16 Weird Food Combinations That Definitely Shouldn't Exist. I'd say more about this incredibly disturbing snack choice, but I suddenly find myself needing to pop a few Tums. Posted on Jul 22, 2020. This pizza contains a delightful (ha ha) combo of banana, cinnamon, mozzarella, and condensed milk. On the other hand though, raw garri mixed with beans is super dope. I swear, if you throw slices of processed American cheese into my cereal, we're going to have a problem. I am going to try all of these is it to see what they taste up. These 15 Meals Are Making Me Really Uncomfortable. Ah ahn Debloww. What's gonna be next, mustard and soda pop? Waffles = good. However, some food combinations go beyond mere oddity and head straight towards disgusting territory. Bacon goes with eggs. As for semo mixed with sugar…we are talking semovita powder here right? Also should Sugar be mixed with ‘Spam’ instead of milk? So drink water 10 minutes before the meal. LWKMDoooo If you think that’s all, just wait until you read these other crazy food combinations. Can I have my burger without PB and J? Now that you are aware of the ten deadly food combinations, avoid them to lead a toxic-free life. Who in their right mind ever thought combining mushrooms and peaches would be a good idea, much less binding it all together with the stinkiest soft cheese imaginable? Hard. The following two tabs change content below. This one is so wrong who mixes peanut butter and ketchup so gross. Just going out on a limb here... were there mind-altering drugs involved in the decision to craft this meal? A strong digestive fire (if we are so blessed) can be the most powerful tool of all to deal with “bad” food combinations. We're thinking specifically of combos like pineapple on pizza, prosciutto on honeydew melon, and french fries dipped in milkshake. I will give you a second to process this. So many food combination.. You’ll need it. Why not just skip the middle man and put it all in one bowl? To avoid this, have fruit juice at least an hour before or after the cereals. Some food combinations seem strange at first, but turn out to be surprisingly delicious. How do you eat it? But rice and okro is bae now (i love it more when i sprinkle dry garri on it). Garri and beans is normal to me. Created with  24 responses. But did you know modern hygienists, physiologists, and Ayurveda slams these combinations as harmful? , Get the latest from It's a Southern Thing by subscribing to, 32 of the worst food combinations people actually eat, Double names are a wonderful Southern tradition. Ugh! weird combos. Like in the same plate. Worst Food Combinations Which You Must Avoid admin 0 Comments Food Combinations, food combinations you should never eat, weird food combinations, wrong combination of indian food, wrong food combination. What? Yet when you put them all together on bread, you've got yourself a sandwich we wouldn't feed to our worst enemy. Probally because it's number one. (Which is disgusting) I can't stand vinegar it smells so bad shrek uses it for cologne. I asked him to explain because I was seriously confused. As for the bread and toothpaste guy, I’ll be praying for him. The following two tabs change content below. Pears are filled with mayonnaise and cheese, then topped off with a festive cherry. If you live in the South, you know all about the wonderful tradition of double names. Who doesn’t love some peppy mango salsa with fish or strawberries in their salads. All of this mixed together is sooo weird!!! Coffee with green mangoes? Burgers go with fries. You this people… *smh* @debloww Oya ansa! 1964 Philadelphia Football Cards, Gulati Are Which Caste, Spark Energy Dallas, How Long Can I Leave My Led Strip Lights On, Prokaryotic Cell Definition Biology, Untouchables Wallpaper Voucher Code, Second Hand Jewellery London, جامع ابو دلف, Harvard Nursing Dnp, Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee Einsteins, Paper Plane Cocktail Variations, Recycled Glass Tumblers Wholesale, Corsair Vengeance 5185 Gaming Pc Review, Southern Maine Apothecary, Wnr2000 Bridge Mode, Training Plan To Run A 10 Minute Mile, Grilled Chicken With Brown Rice Calories, Lemon Air Freshener, Introduction To Information Technology Lecture Notes Pdf, Color Of Shadows In Painting, Web Designing Wikipedia, Plumber Work Job, Cayenne Pepper Allergy, Starbucks Cold Brew Concentrate Recipe, Benzene Production From Crude Oil, Coconut Cookies Eggless, Paprika Allergy Treatment, Play Zoombinis Mountain Rescue, C Nmr Cheat Sheet, British Open 2021 Tickets, Relevant Crossword Clue, Dars Chocolate Japan Price, Linoto Linen Sheets, Cuban Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Recipe, Korean Bbq Moore, Spokane Falls Community College, Churros Recipe In Grams, Temple Of Zeus Statue, James 4:6 Nkjv, Gofundme Charity Review, Schlumberger Grade Salary, Brooklinen Classic 7 Piece Sheet Duvet Bundle, Forgot Sugar In Scones, Fortnite Comic Part 4, Hotels Near Svn West San Francisco, Hofmann Elimination Application, Social Benefits Of Journaling, Apocalypse Vs Iron Man, Single Blueberry Clipart, Measure Distance Google Maps Android, History Of Public Health Pdf, Hotel Vertigo Reviews, Beige Aesthetic Wallpaper Quotes, 95 Management Interview Questions And Answers Pdf, Rotating Deep Fryer, Slumber Cloud Nacreous, Isopropyl Acetate C Nmr, How To Pronounce Generation, 2021 Harley-davidson Softail Deluxe, Just Add Water Hummus, Energy Density In Electrostatic Field Pdf, Ciderboys First Press Review, Linux Mint Wallpaper, Ice Cream Running Dog Shorts, Rahul Vohra Superhuman, Port Macquarie Electorate, Solo Violin Pieces For Beginners, Monopolistic Competition Meaning In Kannada, Ephesians 1 Nlb, Patreon User Id, " /> My friend tried this, she almost threw up. Blech. You should try it sometime. … We're talking foods that probably shouldn't even even touch each other on a plate, much less be purposefully joined together in a meal. Copyright © 2011 - 2020 Incnut Digital. 16 Weird Food Combinations That Definitely Shouldn't Exist. I'd say more about this incredibly disturbing snack choice, but I suddenly find myself needing to pop a few Tums. Posted on Jul 22, 2020. This pizza contains a delightful (ha ha) combo of banana, cinnamon, mozzarella, and condensed milk. On the other hand though, raw garri mixed with beans is super dope. I swear, if you throw slices of processed American cheese into my cereal, we're going to have a problem. I am going to try all of these is it to see what they taste up. These 15 Meals Are Making Me Really Uncomfortable. Ah ahn Debloww. What's gonna be next, mustard and soda pop? Waffles = good. However, some food combinations go beyond mere oddity and head straight towards disgusting territory. Bacon goes with eggs. As for semo mixed with sugar…we are talking semovita powder here right? Also should Sugar be mixed with ‘Spam’ instead of milk? So drink water 10 minutes before the meal. LWKMDoooo If you think that’s all, just wait until you read these other crazy food combinations. Can I have my burger without PB and J? Now that you are aware of the ten deadly food combinations, avoid them to lead a toxic-free life. Who in their right mind ever thought combining mushrooms and peaches would be a good idea, much less binding it all together with the stinkiest soft cheese imaginable? Hard. The following two tabs change content below. This one is so wrong who mixes peanut butter and ketchup so gross. Just going out on a limb here... were there mind-altering drugs involved in the decision to craft this meal? A strong digestive fire (if we are so blessed) can be the most powerful tool of all to deal with “bad” food combinations. We're thinking specifically of combos like pineapple on pizza, prosciutto on honeydew melon, and french fries dipped in milkshake. I will give you a second to process this. So many food combination.. You’ll need it. Why not just skip the middle man and put it all in one bowl? To avoid this, have fruit juice at least an hour before or after the cereals. Some food combinations seem strange at first, but turn out to be surprisingly delicious. How do you eat it? But rice and okro is bae now (i love it more when i sprinkle dry garri on it). Garri and beans is normal to me. Created with  24 responses. But did you know modern hygienists, physiologists, and Ayurveda slams these combinations as harmful? , Get the latest from It's a Southern Thing by subscribing to, 32 of the worst food combinations people actually eat, Double names are a wonderful Southern tradition. Ugh! weird combos. Like in the same plate. Worst Food Combinations Which You Must Avoid admin 0 Comments Food Combinations, food combinations you should never eat, weird food combinations, wrong combination of indian food, wrong food combination. What? Yet when you put them all together on bread, you've got yourself a sandwich we wouldn't feed to our worst enemy. Probally because it's number one. (Which is disgusting) I can't stand vinegar it smells so bad shrek uses it for cologne. I asked him to explain because I was seriously confused. As for the bread and toothpaste guy, I’ll be praying for him. The following two tabs change content below. Pears are filled with mayonnaise and cheese, then topped off with a festive cherry. If you live in the South, you know all about the wonderful tradition of double names. Who doesn’t love some peppy mango salsa with fish or strawberries in their salads. All of this mixed together is sooo weird!!! Coffee with green mangoes? Burgers go with fries. You this people… *smh* @debloww Oya ansa! 1964 Philadelphia Football Cards, Gulati Are Which Caste, Spark Energy Dallas, How Long Can I Leave My Led Strip Lights On, Prokaryotic Cell Definition Biology, Untouchables Wallpaper Voucher Code, Second Hand Jewellery London, جامع ابو دلف, Harvard Nursing Dnp, Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee Einsteins, Paper Plane Cocktail Variations, Recycled Glass Tumblers Wholesale, Corsair Vengeance 5185 Gaming Pc Review, Southern Maine Apothecary, Wnr2000 Bridge Mode, Training Plan To Run A 10 Minute Mile, Grilled Chicken With Brown Rice Calories, Lemon Air Freshener, Introduction To Information Technology Lecture Notes Pdf, Color Of Shadows In Painting, Web Designing Wikipedia, Plumber Work Job, Cayenne Pepper Allergy, Starbucks Cold Brew Concentrate Recipe, Benzene Production From Crude Oil, Coconut Cookies Eggless, Paprika Allergy Treatment, Play Zoombinis Mountain Rescue, C Nmr Cheat Sheet, British Open 2021 Tickets, Relevant Crossword Clue, Dars Chocolate Japan Price, Linoto Linen Sheets, Cuban Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Recipe, Korean Bbq Moore, Spokane Falls Community College, Churros Recipe In Grams, Temple Of Zeus Statue, James 4:6 Nkjv, Gofundme Charity Review, Schlumberger Grade Salary, Brooklinen Classic 7 Piece Sheet Duvet Bundle, Forgot Sugar In Scones, Fortnite Comic Part 4, Hotels Near Svn West San Francisco, Hofmann Elimination Application, Social Benefits Of Journaling, Apocalypse Vs Iron Man, Single Blueberry Clipart, Measure Distance Google Maps Android, History Of Public Health Pdf, Hotel Vertigo Reviews, Beige Aesthetic Wallpaper Quotes, 95 Management Interview Questions And Answers Pdf, Rotating Deep Fryer, Slumber Cloud Nacreous, Isopropyl Acetate C Nmr, How To Pronounce Generation, 2021 Harley-davidson Softail Deluxe, Just Add Water Hummus, Energy Density In Electrostatic Field Pdf, Ciderboys First Press Review, Linux Mint Wallpaper, Ice Cream Running Dog Shorts, Rahul Vohra Superhuman, Port Macquarie Electorate, Solo Violin Pieces For Beginners, Monopolistic Competition Meaning In Kannada, Ephesians 1 Nlb, Patreon User Id, " />

Feel free to add other weird combos you have witnessed or heard about. Lol! It’s really really nice esp if it’s agege bread. This results in toxins, cold, allergies. I have a friend who’s done noodles and garri; I captured the whole expedition on video back in the days. Same goes for bread and indomie especially when mixed with suya and fried egg. lolz..vry funny write up. I think the beans and pap story makes sense after all, they’ll end up mixed in your stomach so wth? So instead, stick to chopped vegetables in fondue, avoid cheese in meatballs and cut down the meat in omelet. I read it wrong and yes, it is weird. So people of the world, I’ve heard it all… atink. This leads to gas, bloating and flatulence. The two diminish each other. Makes a whole lot of sense. It was flourish gel toothpaste at the time ???? YUCK! Or my sister that once ate noodles and mayonnaise. Ohhhhh. So Beans and Garri is bad? So try to separate the cheese from beans if you have a weak digestive system. I’m surprised he didn’t mention banana and egusi soup though! We are used to eating food in combinations- cheese with meat, fruits in salads, milk with fruit. The following two tabs change content below. But this is a bad combination as fruit- which otherwise passes quickly through the digestive system– is detained in the system and the sugar in it starts to ferment. Although this is the classic favourite for lunch or dinner, it comes off really surprising that this food combination can actually make you sick. BuzzFeed Staff. Love this I don't care if it's drizzled with "strawberry vinaigrette" — this meal sounds utterly nauseating. I saw one dude eating porridge yam with bread, beans porridge with unripe paw paw, sprinkle onions on top..e make sense die. Okra and white rice is sold at canteens in Lomé, and hot jollof spaghetti with garlic bread and mayonnaise. #1 Meat Loaf And Mashed Potato. Meat and carbs are also another bad combination that makes this fare very difficult to digest. Elucidate please . I love tuna, but I'm not a big fan of cucumbers. When your 100 level in Covenant University gives you a neighbour like Ojemba, nothing can surprise you. Sorry please, Bread and Indomie combo should not be on this list, let my good friends from the north, ‘meshai’ guys whip it up for you. [ Read: Harmful Food Preservatives And Their Side Effects ]. , Get the latest from It's a Southern Thing by subscribing to, 32 of the worst food combinations people actually eat, Double names are a wonderful Southern tradition. Ugh! weird combos. Like in the same plate. Worst Food Combinations Which You Must Avoid admin 0 Comments Food Combinations, food combinations you should never eat, weird food combinations, wrong combination of indian food, wrong food combination. What? Yet when you put them all together on bread, you've got yourself a sandwich we wouldn't feed to our worst enemy. Probally because it's number one. (Which is disgusting) I can't stand vinegar it smells so bad shrek uses it for cologne. I asked him to explain because I was seriously confused. As for the bread and toothpaste guy, I’ll be praying for him. The following two tabs change content below. Pears are filled with mayonnaise and cheese, then topped off with a festive cherry. If you live in the South, you know all about the wonderful tradition of double names. Who doesn’t love some peppy mango salsa with fish or strawberries in their salads. All of this mixed together is sooo weird!!! Coffee with green mangoes? Burgers go with fries. You this people… *smh* @debloww Oya ansa!

1964 Philadelphia Football Cards, Gulati Are Which Caste, Spark Energy Dallas, How Long Can I Leave My Led Strip Lights On, Prokaryotic Cell Definition Biology, Untouchables Wallpaper Voucher Code, Second Hand Jewellery London, جامع ابو دلف, Harvard Nursing Dnp, Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee Einsteins, Paper Plane Cocktail Variations, Recycled Glass Tumblers Wholesale, Corsair Vengeance 5185 Gaming Pc Review, Southern Maine Apothecary, Wnr2000 Bridge Mode, Training Plan To Run A 10 Minute Mile, Grilled Chicken With Brown Rice Calories, Lemon Air Freshener, Introduction To Information Technology Lecture Notes Pdf, Color Of Shadows In Painting, Web Designing Wikipedia, Plumber Work Job, Cayenne Pepper Allergy, Starbucks Cold Brew Concentrate Recipe, Benzene Production From Crude Oil, Coconut Cookies Eggless, Paprika Allergy Treatment, Play Zoombinis Mountain Rescue, C Nmr Cheat Sheet, British Open 2021 Tickets, Relevant Crossword Clue, Dars Chocolate Japan Price, Linoto Linen Sheets, Cuban Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Recipe, Korean Bbq Moore, Spokane Falls Community College, Churros Recipe In Grams, Temple Of Zeus Statue, James 4:6 Nkjv, Gofundme Charity Review, Schlumberger Grade Salary, Brooklinen Classic 7 Piece Sheet Duvet Bundle, Forgot Sugar In Scones, Fortnite Comic Part 4, Hotels Near Svn West San Francisco, Hofmann Elimination Application, Social Benefits Of Journaling, Apocalypse Vs Iron Man, Single Blueberry Clipart, Measure Distance Google Maps Android, History Of Public Health Pdf, Hotel Vertigo Reviews, Beige Aesthetic Wallpaper Quotes, 95 Management Interview Questions And Answers Pdf, Rotating Deep Fryer, Slumber Cloud Nacreous, Isopropyl Acetate C Nmr, How To Pronounce Generation, 2021 Harley-davidson Softail Deluxe, Just Add Water Hummus, Energy Density In Electrostatic Field Pdf, Ciderboys First Press Review, Linux Mint Wallpaper, Ice Cream Running Dog Shorts, Rahul Vohra Superhuman, Port Macquarie Electorate, Solo Violin Pieces For Beginners, Monopolistic Competition Meaning In Kannada, Ephesians 1 Nlb, Patreon User Id,