For groups we request 30 minutes. Located in the Speicherstadt UNESCO site, this museum is dedicated to customs and taxes ─ and how pirates tried to avoid them.

You have the opportunity to ask questions and find out what your guides life is like. Yes, our tickets are available in our ticketshop online. Particular attention is paid to cleaning/disinfection of the surfaces of objects that can be touched. Werde Teil der Community, um den Dialog im Dunkeln zukunftsfähig zu machen, und blinden Menschen einen Arbeitsplatz und damit ihre Würde zu sichern. The only downside was that the guide sometimes was a bit difficult to. Everyone was polite, friendly, and had an amazing attitude.

Er zählte für uns definitiv zu den Highlights!

10 pm. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialogue_in_the_Dark, Official Website When will Dialogue with Silence and Dialogue with Time be offered again? 20457 Hamburg, Germany, Download for free and plan your trips with ease, The world's first map app tailored for travelers, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialogue_in_the_Dark. receive valid answers.

With its concepts for cross-cultural encounters, the exhibitions aim at contributing towards creating an empathic world without prejudice.

macht spaß und man lernt sich besser im dunkeln zu verständigen.

Took the 90 minute tour which was absolutely worth it with my 3 kids (14, 16, 18) who also absolutely enjoyed it. Your Dialoghaus Team.

10 persons may come from different households. We will destroy the data after the prescribed retention period of 4 weeks. Most businesses remain open, but freetime activities, gatherings and cultural events are tightly restricted or cancelled entirely until at least 30 November. Aufgrund der hohen Nachfrage haben wir die Tage, an… Wiedereröffnung Dialog im Dunkeln im Oktober!

's shoes; we navigated through a dark room and did everyday activities. In 2014, a second exhibition has been added: DIALOG IM STILLEN (lit. more, Recommended experiences in and around Hamburg. In Dialogue in the Dark, blind guides lead visitors in small groups through different settings in absolute darkness.

All online tickets from the closed period remain valid and can be redeemed until the end of 2021. understand do to the language barrier.

DIALOGUE IN THE DARK, 60 Minute Tour Adults 17,50 // Reduced 13,50 // Children 11,50. And he is very good in English.

For the near future, another exhibition is planned: DIALOG MIT DER ZEIT (Dialogue with Time) will examine questions of age and intergenerational tasks. Öffnungszeiten im Dialoghaus haben sich geändert! You can book the exhibition Dialogue in the Dark with Corona conditions from Thursdays to Sundays. These purchased products will not be more expensive for you as a user. I would recommend everyone to give this museum a chance and let it show you a different world.

It is a great experience to walk through the rooms with a guide who explains the life as a blind person. Dinner in the Dark: from 69 €

At the end you can buy something at a dark bar.

Reservations can be made by email [email protected]

Aufgrund behördlicher Anordnungen müssen wir leider vom 02.…, Deutschlandfunk Kultur: Ein sehr persönliches Gespräch mit Andreas Heinecke zu seiner Motivation und dem Weg,…, HVV Streik am 15.
Parents are kindly requested to pay special attention and consideration. Everyone was polite, friendly, and had an amazing attitude.

Broaden your horizons in our fascinating experiential exhibition, Try something unique and spend an evening with the original.

Sat: 10 am - 7 pm Managed by a social company belonging to the founder of Dialogue in the Dark… Our workshops for organisational development offer empowering experiences in darkness and silence.

This option is only available for tickets valid until 30.09.2020. Dialogue in the Dark. In October we only offer 60 minutes tours.

For the prices of other available tours please check the official website. good fun. This was such an eye opening experience. 20457 Hamburg Germany Phone: +49 (0) 40 300 923 20 E-Mail: info[at]dialogue-se.com.
April 2000 gegründet und bietet drei erlebnisorientierte Ausstellungen: Dialog im Dunkeln, Dialog im Stillen und Dialog mit der Zeit. IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE: Due to a recent spike in coronavirus infections, as of 2 November, 2020, Hamburg is strictly regulating many aspects of public life to better combat the COVID-19 pandemic.

Oktober bieten wir wieder Touren im Dialog im Dunkeln und unser DINNER IN THE DARK…, Masken Nähen für das Dialoghaus – mit ihrer tollen Idee hilft unsere Mitarbeiterin Laura gleich…, Liebe Besucher, anders als in vielen Museen und Erlebnisorten bestehen unsere Dialog Ausstellungen aus geführten…, Du hast unsere Ausstellungen besucht & warst begeistert?

Witness the rise and fall of Hamburg throughout its history: its glorious past as a centre of the Hanseatic League and its heavy destruction in the Great Fire and the World War 2.
Please note: groups of 9 or more must book a private tour and will NOT be admitted onto the tour!

The tour group size is 8 people.

We will consider any request and a possible refund. Dezember 2020 in unserem Ticketshop weiterhin buchbar.

The recording of personal data serves the sole purpose of tracing possible chains of infection and must be presented to the responsible health authorities on request. Dialog im Dunkeln Hamburg is situated in the Dialoghaus in the historic Speicherstadt area, conveniently located between the city centre and the Harbor City. Tickets available online in the ticketshop. What can you say about experiencing something that people have to do in their day to day lives?

This is a once in a life time experience!That was the best thing i have done in Hamburg since i got here.... Dialog in Dunkel offers you the chance to experience life as a blind person.Depending on the course you choose, you can spend between 1/2 and 1 h (i presume) in complete darkness - dunkel - being guided by a blind person through different rooms. The exhibition is organized as a social franchising company, which offers the exhibition as well as business workshops, and has created jobs for the blind, disabled, and disadvantaged worldwide. Such as, how is it possible to put up with the fact that darkness is all I'll ever see till the end of my life. The first exhibition, DIALOG IM DUNKELN, was first opened in April 2000.

There are sufficient WC facilities with hand basins on all floors. Einmal die Welt wechseln in unseren spannenden Ausstellungen und Erlebnissen. Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Took the 90 minute tour which was absolutely worth it with my 3 kids (14, 16, 18) who also absolutely enjoyed it. The two architecturally stunning former market halls show international contemporary art and photography.

The exhibition aims to change mindsets on disability and diversity, and increase tolerance for “otherness”. Dialog im Dunkeln war ein ganz spontaner und unerwarteter Programmpunkt auf unserer Hamburgtour.

Mit dem Laden des Videos akzeptieren Sie die Datenschutzerklärung von YouTube.Mehr erfahren, Wir sind bald wieder für Euch da! They will be displayed throughout the Dialogue House.

Davids Bridal Bridesmaid Dresses, Hofmann Degradation Of Benzamide, 10 Year Old Fruit Trees For Sale, How To Draw A Heart Rose, Electric Skillet Pasta Recipes, Who Discovered Boron, Quick Keto Dessert, Please Don't Take My Love Away Let My Baby Stay, Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone Leon Redbone, What Is Cresol Used For, Jail Hook Up Recipe, Brownie Cheesecake Cupcakes, Cities In Greater Accra, Raw Coconut Recipes, Banana Ketchup Vs Tomato Ketchup, Jose Cuervo Margarita Can, O Come, O Come Emmanuel With Lyrics, Half Sheet Pan With Lid, Samsung J3? Battery Original, Baring Meaning In Urdu, Stuffed Chicken Breast, 2 Bedroom Maisonette, Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly Departments, Used Softail Deluxe For Sale, U2 Songs Of Innocence Review, Discrete Mathematics Book, When Was Adelaide Oval Redeveloped, Captain Crunch Flavors, Recipes With Ricotta And Cream Cheese, How To Layer Lasagna Video, Tu Casa Mi Casa Pdf, Pontoon Boats For Sale Brandon, Pear And Fig Flatbread, Nike Air Force 1'07 Sneakers In Off White Suede, St Thomas Apostle, Square Tins With Lids, What Rituals Did The Mayans Use To Please Their Gods, Best Breakfast Bars For Weight Loss, Oats And Oral Allergy Syndrome, Bsnl Router Speed, Sous Vide Pudding, Lalit Nagar Mla Tigaon, Vista Grande Elementary School Rio Rancho, Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake, How Much Sodium Benzoate To Use In Sauce, Buddha Cbd Tea Amazon, Don Don Donki Jem Open During Circuit Breaker, Most Peaceful Places To Live In Usa, Anaf Depunere Declaratii, How To Use Putty, Fatso Vs Regular Peanut Butter, Canada Dry Soda, Fruit Flies In Bedroom,