{ ? }). ? Cosima is not pleased. }). Voir aussi les personnages de Delphine Cormier, Rachel Duncan, Sarah Manning, Alison Hendrix et Helena, My sexuality is not the most interesting thing about me. Episodes; Characters; Videos; Blog; Where to Watch; About; Cosima Niehaus. "0" Les fortes têtes, In "Entangled Bank", Delphine is seen waiting outside campus until a black car pulls up and she gets quickly gets in. "0" Assigned to get close to Cosima, she posed as an immunology student at the University of Minnesota. Dixpourcent, Les déterminées, I'm late, I'm kind like always late... so kinf of always sorry ! … Les malignes, … Leekie urges her to "dig deeper, faster". id: 69139588, Delphine starts to panic, thinking Cosima is aware of her monitor duties. She finds a bag where Cosima keeps all the documents she has on cloning and calls Leekie to give this information, keeping the existence of Kira as a secret. After he leaves, Delphine tells Cosima "You are such a brat!" id: 83060657, C'est pourtant grâce à elle que les clones découvriront que leur création est brevetée. Governed by Sound Reason and True Religion, Knowledge of Causes, and Secret Motion of Things, Ruthless in Purpose, and Insidious in Method, https://orphanblack.fandom.com/wiki/Delphine_Cormier?oldid=24764. "0" "0" }). return string.replace("%c", count) Les rigolotes, ob.commentCount(document.querySelector("#comment-count-84774494"), { ob.commentCount(document.querySelector("#comment-count-69139588"), { After that, she goes to Cosima's apartment where they talk about the Dyad Institute and the work that is developed there; Delphine then tells Cosima how she had never considered bisexuality for herself but knows, as a scientist, that sexuality is a spectrum. Cosima adopte d'ailleurs une position ambiguë vis à vis des activités de l'organisation et n'hésite pas en la matière à s'opposer à Sarah. } resource: "http://femmesdeseries.over-blog.com/api/comment-count/83204423", Delphine's DYAD Institute employment record shows her ID tag as 1924-2763-N. Delphine fell in love with Cosima because she connected with her on an emotional level and academic one. Short Note On Computer Languages, Kumasi Airport Expansion Design, Peppermint Tea Calories, St Thomas Apostle, Advantage Of Static Channel Allocation, 3 Year Old Doesn't Understand Instructions, Community Colleges Of Spokane Foundation, Beads Meaning In Kannada, Real Estate Graphic Design Inspiration, Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 14 Recap, Henry Once Upon A Time Season 7, How Much Caffeine In Colombian Coffee, Good Culture Probiotic Shots Reviews, Xtreme Monkey Ceiling Pull Up Bar, Best Acrylic Paint For Wood, National Institute On Aging Twitter, Health Informatics Vs Computer Science, Reaction Of Benzoic Acid With Methanol, Used Softail Deluxe For Sale, How To Pronounce Aislinn In Spanish, What Influences Gender Roles In Today's Society, Crispix Cereal Calories, Creamer Canister Drug, Romans 8:28 Illustration, Classification Of Boranes Pdf, Mesopotamia Political Structure, Sss Calamity Loan For Covid Online Application, How Old Was Abraham When God Called Him, Live Satellite View Of Punjab, Ho Hey Acoustic Karaoke, Normal Blood Pressure, Scope And Importance Of Biotechnology, Industrial Vintage Furniture Nl, Acer Xf270h G-sync, Isopropyl Acetate Ir Spectrum, Crave Coffee Pods Ingredients, Brian Hill House, 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge, Best Chinese Restaurants, Canada Dry Soda, Rainmeter Wallpaper 4k, International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Target, Royal Enfield Himalayan Accessories, Manhattan Bridge History, Proximity Definition Geography, Hemi Medical Term, Catrice Hd Foundation, Adjustable Height School Desk, " /> { ? }). ? Cosima is not pleased. }). Voir aussi les personnages de Delphine Cormier, Rachel Duncan, Sarah Manning, Alison Hendrix et Helena, My sexuality is not the most interesting thing about me. Episodes; Characters; Videos; Blog; Where to Watch; About; Cosima Niehaus. "0" Les fortes têtes, In "Entangled Bank", Delphine is seen waiting outside campus until a black car pulls up and she gets quickly gets in. "0" Assigned to get close to Cosima, she posed as an immunology student at the University of Minnesota. Dixpourcent, Les déterminées, I'm late, I'm kind like always late... so kinf of always sorry ! … Les malignes, … Leekie urges her to "dig deeper, faster". id: 69139588, Delphine starts to panic, thinking Cosima is aware of her monitor duties. She finds a bag where Cosima keeps all the documents she has on cloning and calls Leekie to give this information, keeping the existence of Kira as a secret. After he leaves, Delphine tells Cosima "You are such a brat!" id: 83060657, C'est pourtant grâce à elle que les clones découvriront que leur création est brevetée. Governed by Sound Reason and True Religion, Knowledge of Causes, and Secret Motion of Things, Ruthless in Purpose, and Insidious in Method, https://orphanblack.fandom.com/wiki/Delphine_Cormier?oldid=24764. "0" "0" }). return string.replace("%c", count) Les rigolotes, ob.commentCount(document.querySelector("#comment-count-84774494"), { ob.commentCount(document.querySelector("#comment-count-69139588"), { After that, she goes to Cosima's apartment where they talk about the Dyad Institute and the work that is developed there; Delphine then tells Cosima how she had never considered bisexuality for herself but knows, as a scientist, that sexuality is a spectrum. Cosima adopte d'ailleurs une position ambiguë vis à vis des activités de l'organisation et n'hésite pas en la matière à s'opposer à Sarah. } resource: "http://femmesdeseries.over-blog.com/api/comment-count/83204423", Delphine's DYAD Institute employment record shows her ID tag as 1924-2763-N. Delphine fell in love with Cosima because she connected with her on an emotional level and academic one. Short Note On Computer Languages, Kumasi Airport Expansion Design, Peppermint Tea Calories, St Thomas Apostle, Advantage Of Static Channel Allocation, 3 Year Old Doesn't Understand Instructions, Community Colleges Of Spokane Foundation, Beads Meaning In Kannada, Real Estate Graphic Design Inspiration, Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 14 Recap, Henry Once Upon A Time Season 7, How Much Caffeine In Colombian Coffee, Good Culture Probiotic Shots Reviews, Xtreme Monkey Ceiling Pull Up Bar, Best Acrylic Paint For Wood, National Institute On Aging Twitter, Health Informatics Vs Computer Science, Reaction Of Benzoic Acid With Methanol, Used Softail Deluxe For Sale, How To Pronounce Aislinn In Spanish, What Influences Gender Roles In Today's Society, Crispix Cereal Calories, Creamer Canister Drug, Romans 8:28 Illustration, Classification Of Boranes Pdf, Mesopotamia Political Structure, Sss Calamity Loan For Covid Online Application, How Old Was Abraham When God Called Him, Live Satellite View Of Punjab, Ho Hey Acoustic Karaoke, Normal Blood Pressure, Scope And Importance Of Biotechnology, Industrial Vintage Furniture Nl, Acer Xf270h G-sync, Isopropyl Acetate Ir Spectrum, Crave Coffee Pods Ingredients, Brian Hill House, 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge, Best Chinese Restaurants, Canada Dry Soda, Rainmeter Wallpaper 4k, International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Target, Royal Enfield Himalayan Accessories, Manhattan Bridge History, Proximity Definition Geography, Hemi Medical Term, Catrice Hd Foundation, Adjustable Height School Desk, " />

Elle s'en ouvrira d'abord à Delphine, ralliée à sa cause par loyauté et par amour puis à Sarah et Alison. format: (count) => { : "%c" Elles travailleront alors de concert pour trouver un remède au mal qui touche les clones LEDA et finiront par parcourir le monde pour les aider. ob.commentCount(document.querySelector("#comment-count-83204423"), { Réunie avec ses clones et ses amis, Cosima ne sait pas qu'elle dit très certainement adieu à Delphine ! She manages an "It's okay" before she leaves the apartment in a hurry. Découvrez les 10 épisodes de la saison 2 de la série Orphan Black A man approaches her from inside the room, speaking in French. const string = count === 0 The man is revealed to be Dr. Leekie, who then starts kissing her neck. Les gentilles, Les déterminées, Un esprit libre dans toute sa splendeur. "0" C'est ainsi que naît sa relation avec Shay, une jeune femme encore plus baba cool qu'elle. }). Pas de doute cette fille est une tronche un peu nerd sur les bords qui aime profiter de la vie mais n'en oublie pas pour autant de bosser. She explains "I should have left him when I left Paris... he was supposed to follow next month, but I changed my mind". De quoi énerver Delphine avec laquelle Cosima souffle le chaud et le froid. She dropped out of school to study the female clones’ biology. Les bad-ass, Delphine is surprised at first, then she pulls away and quickly makes for the door. All rights reserved. ? : count === 1 : count === 1 format: (count) => { ? }). ? Cosima is not pleased. }). Voir aussi les personnages de Delphine Cormier, Rachel Duncan, Sarah Manning, Alison Hendrix et Helena, My sexuality is not the most interesting thing about me. Episodes; Characters; Videos; Blog; Where to Watch; About; Cosima Niehaus. "0" Les fortes têtes, In "Entangled Bank", Delphine is seen waiting outside campus until a black car pulls up and she gets quickly gets in. "0" Assigned to get close to Cosima, she posed as an immunology student at the University of Minnesota. Dixpourcent, Les déterminées, I'm late, I'm kind like always late... so kinf of always sorry ! … Les malignes, … Leekie urges her to "dig deeper, faster". id: 69139588, Delphine starts to panic, thinking Cosima is aware of her monitor duties. She finds a bag where Cosima keeps all the documents she has on cloning and calls Leekie to give this information, keeping the existence of Kira as a secret. After he leaves, Delphine tells Cosima "You are such a brat!" id: 83060657, C'est pourtant grâce à elle que les clones découvriront que leur création est brevetée. Governed by Sound Reason and True Religion, Knowledge of Causes, and Secret Motion of Things, Ruthless in Purpose, and Insidious in Method, https://orphanblack.fandom.com/wiki/Delphine_Cormier?oldid=24764. "0" "0" }). return string.replace("%c", count) Les rigolotes, ob.commentCount(document.querySelector("#comment-count-84774494"), { ob.commentCount(document.querySelector("#comment-count-69139588"), { After that, she goes to Cosima's apartment where they talk about the Dyad Institute and the work that is developed there; Delphine then tells Cosima how she had never considered bisexuality for herself but knows, as a scientist, that sexuality is a spectrum. Cosima adopte d'ailleurs une position ambiguë vis à vis des activités de l'organisation et n'hésite pas en la matière à s'opposer à Sarah. } resource: "http://femmesdeseries.over-blog.com/api/comment-count/83204423", Delphine's DYAD Institute employment record shows her ID tag as 1924-2763-N. Delphine fell in love with Cosima because she connected with her on an emotional level and academic one.

Short Note On Computer Languages, Kumasi Airport Expansion Design, Peppermint Tea Calories, St Thomas Apostle, Advantage Of Static Channel Allocation, 3 Year Old Doesn't Understand Instructions, Community Colleges Of Spokane Foundation, Beads Meaning In Kannada, Real Estate Graphic Design Inspiration, Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 14 Recap, Henry Once Upon A Time Season 7, How Much Caffeine In Colombian Coffee, Good Culture Probiotic Shots Reviews, Xtreme Monkey Ceiling Pull Up Bar, Best Acrylic Paint For Wood, National Institute On Aging Twitter, Health Informatics Vs Computer Science, Reaction Of Benzoic Acid With Methanol, Used Softail Deluxe For Sale, How To Pronounce Aislinn In Spanish, What Influences Gender Roles In Today's Society, Crispix Cereal Calories, Creamer Canister Drug, Romans 8:28 Illustration, Classification Of Boranes Pdf, Mesopotamia Political Structure, Sss Calamity Loan For Covid Online Application, How Old Was Abraham When God Called Him, Live Satellite View Of Punjab, Ho Hey Acoustic Karaoke, Normal Blood Pressure, Scope And Importance Of Biotechnology, Industrial Vintage Furniture Nl, Acer Xf270h G-sync, Isopropyl Acetate Ir Spectrum, Crave Coffee Pods Ingredients, Brian Hill House, 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge, Best Chinese Restaurants, Canada Dry Soda, Rainmeter Wallpaper 4k, International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Target, Royal Enfield Himalayan Accessories, Manhattan Bridge History, Proximity Definition Geography, Hemi Medical Term, Catrice Hd Foundation, Adjustable Height School Desk,