How To Make Dirt In Minecraft Skyblock, Windsor Club Apartments, Nova Scotia Technical College, Parkland Green Restaurants Singapore, Dress Code Definitions, Sandisk Extreme Plus 1tb, Escarole Recipes Lidia, Bar Stools Set Of 2, White, Logical Investigations Volume 2 Pdf, Is A Softail Deluxe A Chick Bike, Programming Language Ranking 2019, Tuition Fee Waiver Meaning In Bengali, Akers Social Learning Theory, Is Thomson A Viking Name, C-h Stretch Ir, Journal Of Writing Analytics, Unalome Lotus Tattoo Meaning, How To Draw Anime Mouth Female, Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Bars, Canada Dry Flavours, 20 Lb Box Of Snow Crab Legs, Chicken Sarciado Ilonggo Recipe, Paper Plane Cocktail Variations, Japanese Milk Bread, List Of Men In The Bible, Tu Casa Mi Casa Pdf, Toffee Apple Viva Piñata, Propranolol And Cetirizine, Dialogue In The Dark Hamburg, Birthday Song Lyrics In English, Second Hand Jewellery London, Easy Violin Solos Pdf, Sovereign Class Starship, Lg Lp0817wsr Uk, R2 Zoning Blacktown Council, 2/14/70 Grateful Dead, Planechase 2012 Decklists, The Cancer-fighting Kitchen Amazon, Substitute For Olive Oil In Pasta, Maya Kaimal Whole30, Once Upon A Dream Princess Party, Adiabatic Flame Temperature Formula, Does Computer Science Require Math, Gordon Ramsay Fennel, Trek America For Over 50s, Get Up And Dance Black Mirror, April 2020 Weather Saskatoon, Calories In A Honey Lavender Latte, Unreal Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Ingredients, Aspiration In Life As A Student, Nectarine Pit Split Open, Coven Of The Eight, Leader Of The House Nsw, Wilhelm, German Crown Prince, Walker Edison Workstation, Hard General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Ghaggar River Origin, Healthy Turkey Meatballs Baked, Paleo Recipes For Beginners, Dan River Swimming, Bezati Meaning In English, Make Sentence With Disembodied, Hesco Sms Service, Ester To Carboxylic Acid, Mentos Now Mints Peppermint, Tng Relaunch Novels, Dsp Tax Saver Fund, Pace Converter Min/mile To Min/km, Chinese Restaurant Cambridge, Next To Me Chords Ukulele, Ibuypower Trace2 9250 Review, Kenstar Air Cooler Spare Parts Online, 1 Peter 5:8-9 Kjv, " /> How To Make Dirt In Minecraft Skyblock, Windsor Club Apartments, Nova Scotia Technical College, Parkland Green Restaurants Singapore, Dress Code Definitions, Sandisk Extreme Plus 1tb, Escarole Recipes Lidia, Bar Stools Set Of 2, White, Logical Investigations Volume 2 Pdf, Is A Softail Deluxe A Chick Bike, Programming Language Ranking 2019, Tuition Fee Waiver Meaning In Bengali, Akers Social Learning Theory, Is Thomson A Viking Name, C-h Stretch Ir, Journal Of Writing Analytics, Unalome Lotus Tattoo Meaning, How To Draw Anime Mouth Female, Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Bars, Canada Dry Flavours, 20 Lb Box Of Snow Crab Legs, Chicken Sarciado Ilonggo Recipe, Paper Plane Cocktail Variations, Japanese Milk Bread, List Of Men In The Bible, Tu Casa Mi Casa Pdf, Toffee Apple Viva Piñata, Propranolol And Cetirizine, Dialogue In The Dark Hamburg, Birthday Song Lyrics In English, Second Hand Jewellery London, Easy Violin Solos Pdf, Sovereign Class Starship, Lg Lp0817wsr Uk, R2 Zoning Blacktown Council, 2/14/70 Grateful Dead, Planechase 2012 Decklists, The Cancer-fighting Kitchen Amazon, Substitute For Olive Oil In Pasta, Maya Kaimal Whole30, Once Upon A Dream Princess Party, Adiabatic Flame Temperature Formula, Does Computer Science Require Math, Gordon Ramsay Fennel, Trek America For Over 50s, Get Up And Dance Black Mirror, April 2020 Weather Saskatoon, Calories In A Honey Lavender Latte, Unreal Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Ingredients, Aspiration In Life As A Student, Nectarine Pit Split Open, Coven Of The Eight, Leader Of The House Nsw, Wilhelm, German Crown Prince, Walker Edison Workstation, Hard General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Ghaggar River Origin, Healthy Turkey Meatballs Baked, Paleo Recipes For Beginners, Dan River Swimming, Bezati Meaning In English, Make Sentence With Disembodied, Hesco Sms Service, Ester To Carboxylic Acid, Mentos Now Mints Peppermint, Tng Relaunch Novels, Dsp Tax Saver Fund, Pace Converter Min/mile To Min/km, Chinese Restaurant Cambridge, Next To Me Chords Ukulele, Ibuypower Trace2 9250 Review, Kenstar Air Cooler Spare Parts Online, 1 Peter 5:8-9 Kjv, " />

I won’t be surprised if I experience lags with certain heavy-duty 3D games in the future. It could be better but by far not the worst smartphone I have owned. See all details for Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10e 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) -... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Samsung Galaxy A10e comes with an 8 MP back camera and a 5 MP selfie camera. It does look like a phone released in 2019, sleeky and flashy with the cute little notch at the top. Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-S102DL (Tracfone) Specifications and Features Overview: The Samsung Galaxy A10e SM-S102DL (Tracfone) is an Android Smartphone. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Which i did make do with. Very pretty color. The ability to take pictures is decent. The whole system is run and powered by a 3000 mAh battery. Since the phone was unlocked, I immediately bought a tracfone sim card. Galaxy A10e uses Bluetooth 5.0, the latest version and also the coolest. People you need to learn how Android 10 works. I have spent well over 6 hours on the phone with multiple tracfone reps over three days and they cannot get it to see the correct network to make or receive calls or texts, even though it has all the signal bars showing. Moving onto the back case, we can see the main camera at the top left part. All the essential menus on the top of the viewfinder don’t feel so obstructive. I'm very happy with it and would recommend it to a friend. Since Samsung also equip this model with the Multi-Window feature, stacking one app on another doesn’t feel too awkward as the screen is big enough. It's pretty good but at times seems like its having difficulty. I HATE THE A10E, 29 Sep 2020This phone is nothing but a worthless useless dumb piece of trash along with most samsung phon... moreActually it works great it's better than my iPhone 8 so I have no clue why you think that cause it's definitely not a piece of trash and I've taken some really good pictures with it. The back is like a midnight blue. This is the kind of phone that’s made for users who want something simple and do the work. We got panorama mode, HDR, but sadly there’s no bokeh effect (or how Samsung calls it: Live Focus). It's a Tracfone with a Sim Card. No 5G though, it’s a dream only high-end models could attain. I expect to get two years out of this phone. and when i get a new upgrade IM GETTING RID OF THIS PHONE. Photos are very good but at the slightest bit of movement can cause blurry shots or partial movement in photos.Battery life is excellent for my gaming. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2019. Since the phone is released earlier this year, it comes with the freshest Android version, Android 9 Pie as its operating system. Calling and the internet was a breeze. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019. All functions work well even the help menu on settings. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10e 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) - Black - 32GB - SIM Card Included - CDMA at Amazon.com. And it is powered by Exynos 7884 Octa CPU, … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10e 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) - Black - 32GB - SIM Card Included - CDMA at Amazon.com. Get the talk, text & data you want with unbeatable nationwide coverage™ on the largest and most dependable networks in America*. Samsung offers face recognition instead on this model. Required fields are marked *. Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10e 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) -... Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A10e 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) - Black - 32GB - SIM Card Included - CDMA. It’s not a big problem because 4G LTE is fast enough for everyday communication. Very few dropped calls. For recording videos, the highest setting is 1920×1080 30 fps. On a lazy use, I can expect the battery to last until the end of the day. To conclude, this phone is a decent option for those who are looking for a quality mid-tier/budget smartphone. Phone camera isn't so great. Other than that, the camera features don’t stray far from what’s considered standard nowadays. The operating system of this firmware is Android 9 , with build date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 10:21:54 +0000. I've only had it since April and I've had it repaired or "rebooted" twice, and had to have the charging port replaced. Compare TracFone prices and payment terms for the Samsung Galaxy A10e. I paid just north of $200.00. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As mentioned earlier, getting the big bro Galaxy A20 can be the alternative. The processor is smart enough to efficiently use the 2 GB ram for everyday apps. The bezel stays at the minimum, and it looks awesome for a phone at this price level. LCD covers most of the front part except the camera notch and the chin at the bottom of the screen. The glossy back also means this phone is not immune to grease and fingerprints. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. For a phone at this price, this doesn’t come as a surprise. Samsung also comes with GPS. Terms of use It’s not a full HD screen and unfortunately is not an AMOLED screen just like its big brother the Galaxy A20. It works well when turned on and determining a location was quick. Compare No fingerprint sensor so it's either face recognition (which it misses 50% of the time) or code. Nice size 5.83", 32GB on a Tracfone - awesome.

How To Make Dirt In Minecraft Skyblock, Windsor Club Apartments, Nova Scotia Technical College, Parkland Green Restaurants Singapore, Dress Code Definitions, Sandisk Extreme Plus 1tb, Escarole Recipes Lidia, Bar Stools Set Of 2, White, Logical Investigations Volume 2 Pdf, Is A Softail Deluxe A Chick Bike, Programming Language Ranking 2019, Tuition Fee Waiver Meaning In Bengali, Akers Social Learning Theory, Is Thomson A Viking Name, C-h Stretch Ir, Journal Of Writing Analytics, Unalome Lotus Tattoo Meaning, How To Draw Anime Mouth Female, Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Bars, Canada Dry Flavours, 20 Lb Box Of Snow Crab Legs, Chicken Sarciado Ilonggo Recipe, Paper Plane Cocktail Variations, Japanese Milk Bread, List Of Men In The Bible, Tu Casa Mi Casa Pdf, Toffee Apple Viva Piñata, Propranolol And Cetirizine, Dialogue In The Dark Hamburg, Birthday Song Lyrics In English, Second Hand Jewellery London, Easy Violin Solos Pdf, Sovereign Class Starship, Lg Lp0817wsr Uk, R2 Zoning Blacktown Council, 2/14/70 Grateful Dead, Planechase 2012 Decklists, The Cancer-fighting Kitchen Amazon, Substitute For Olive Oil In Pasta, Maya Kaimal Whole30, Once Upon A Dream Princess Party, Adiabatic Flame Temperature Formula, Does Computer Science Require Math, Gordon Ramsay Fennel, Trek America For Over 50s, Get Up And Dance Black Mirror, April 2020 Weather Saskatoon, Calories In A Honey Lavender Latte, Unreal Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Ingredients, Aspiration In Life As A Student, Nectarine Pit Split Open, Coven Of The Eight, Leader Of The House Nsw, Wilhelm, German Crown Prince, Walker Edison Workstation, Hard General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Ghaggar River Origin, Healthy Turkey Meatballs Baked, Paleo Recipes For Beginners, Dan River Swimming, Bezati Meaning In English, Make Sentence With Disembodied, Hesco Sms Service, Ester To Carboxylic Acid, Mentos Now Mints Peppermint, Tng Relaunch Novels, Dsp Tax Saver Fund, Pace Converter Min/mile To Min/km, Chinese Restaurant Cambridge, Next To Me Chords Ukulele, Ibuypower Trace2 9250 Review, Kenstar Air Cooler Spare Parts Online, 1 Peter 5:8-9 Kjv,